Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made the ones that we needed him to make in the end

And can 100% of the NBA do it while making it look easy to drop 32-11-7 on the road the first game after the break in their rookie season?

he's not a rookie. but you vibin.

screencap looks funny

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 10.58.25 AM.png

MJ had that exact same pose when he pushed off on Byron Russell

Like dudes hating on a team that hasn't been good in like forever ....

Whatever ....

I believe the way Embid be repping the Sixers and trying to recruit everyone .. he might be a lifelong Sixer

Alot of it is due to dudes being salty that the tank is paying off now. It was all jokes when they were losing.

If you're a (insert bad team) fan and your team has been trash for longer than you'd like...and you see Philly blatantly tank and end up with 2 likely superstars (possibly one more) out of the process and better than the young guys your team has been drafting...of course you're going to feel a way. Embiid being a troll makes it sting a little bit more.

Edit - also...you can legit not dislike the team or players but just dislike Buc Em and that's why you root against them.

one and done rule needs to go
why adam silver does anything in cooperation with mark emmert and the ncaa is beyond me
He won't much longer.
Silver is about progression.
He doesn't need the NCAA, they need him to leave them alone so they can Slave drive, though.......said it before and will say it again.....NCAA will be dead by 2020

Alot of it is due to dudes being salty that the tank is paying off now. It was all jokes when they were losing.

If you're a (insert bad team) fan and your team has been trash for longer than you'd like...and you see Philly blatantly tank and end up with 2 likely superstars (possibly one more) out of the process and better than the young guys your team has been drafting...of course you're going to feel a way. Embiid being a troll makes it sting a little bit more.

Edit - also...you can legit not dislike the team or players but just dislike Buc Em and that's why you root against them.

Im sure some people are jealous but I think it would mainly be the same reason people rooted against the Wiz/Wall last season. Why people hated ATL a few years ago. Guy barges in this thread out of nowhere because the team is looking good/having success. I've come around on Buc Em though. A lot of the stuff that he predicted is happening. Still gonna troll the **** out of him if and when they are eliminated.

I like the team and coach doe.

Didn't get to see any of the Thunder game besides the last one minute because I was busy kicking it with a skripper but thank god they covered my 1st half bet. I was pumped when I saw that they were up 23 in the 1st quarter but checked the score again and they almost blew the damn game.

The Thunder are so damn bi-polar sometimes :smh: Hopefully they can go up 3-0 vs the Warriors tomorrow.
It wasn't even bad play that let Sac back in it.
Ball never stopped, it continued to move.
They got good shots.
They just went 7 game time minutes without a score.
Built a brick wall.
And Buddy Hield got hot. (stud shooter man).
We played really well, all in all......Melo is almost a catch and shoot only target which makes me happy.

The key is to get him the ball in spots where he's already open, and it's dope.
If you pass it to him when he's posting a guy, aw hell nah......ISO-Melo kicks in and the ball is stuck for 15+seconds.

GSW is going to get mollywopped again tomorrow.

They got good shots.
Built a brick wall.
We played really well, all in all......Melo is almost a catch and shoot only target which makes me happy.

If you pass it to him when he's posting a guy, aw hell nah......ISO-Melo kicks in and the ball is stuck for 15+seconds.

Well that is good to hear. I'm going to watch the game on LP when I get off of work today. Defense still falling apart without Robes?

They got good shots.
Built a brick wall.

Would love to see Buddy on a real team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom