• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record.... I have Bron 4th behind MJ, Kareem, and Magic. But to say Magic and Duncan are clearly ahead of LeBron is just you hating like always. Using rings is so elementary and you’re better than that.

Dog....once again. You gotta relax :lol:.

It’s not hating to say that players who’ve accomplished more and have been every bit as successful as LeBron have had better carrrers than him at this point.

How is it “hating” to call Bron a top 6-8 player? :lol:. You “New ******”. Anything y’all don’t agree with....y’all call “hating”. I’m very clear when I “hate” on a player. It doesn’t blind me from being objective though.

“Clearly ahead” isn’t a slight. It means those guys have some definite advantages at the moment. That’s all man.

The man has said out of his mouth that as long as he does what he does he'll live with the results. He's not crying on the court after a loss, going into solitude for weeks after tragically blowing a finals. He's on the gram a few days later with the BBC. I mean it comes out of his own mouth what more do you want.
He averaged a triple double what more can he do? you championed westbrick for doing the same thing without a finals appearance.

He averaged a triple double what more can he do? you championed westbrick for doing the same thing without a finals appearance.

And y'all excoriated Westbrook for doing that in a loss did you not? It's it oochie wally or is it one mic?

Also since you in particular along with others love to say Kobe was never the best player in the league...here's a clip you should enjoy

And y'all excoriated Westbrook for doing that in a loss did you not? It's it oochie wally or is it one mic?

Also since you in particular along with others love to say Kobe was never the best player in the league...here's a clip you should enjoy

Young and dumb

Listen, if you're placing LeBron above Kareem you need to wash your face immediately. Kareem is, at this point, clearly ahead of Bron. In all honesty, he's arguably got a better resume than Mike. Lebron today is somewhere between 4 and 7. I don't see how it's really much of a discussion at this point.

Listen, if you're placing LeBron above Kareem you need to wash your face immediately. Kareem is, at this point, clearly ahead of Bron. In all honesty, he's arguably got a better resume than Mike. Lebron today is somewhere between 4 and 7. I don't see how it's really much of a discussion at this point.
Not a single person has said that though. Duncan and Magic are not clearly ahead of LeBron however.

Lebron between 4 and 7?

:rofl:

If LeBron retired tomorrow his resume isn't touching Kareem that's clearly ahead. Duncan probably as well. That's what we're saying. Y'all keep trying to project what could be instead of focusing on what is.

God lebron is better than ******* Tim Duncan and I doubt any of you even watched ******* Kareem Abdul jabbar play like that. God I hate this forum

Next dudes are gonna say that Oscar Robertson is the true GOAT because he averaged a triple double

Just accept that lebron raymundo ******* James is the best basketball player of all ******* time

So tired of this ****

LeBron’s resume is already just as good as Duncan’s.

It doesn’t matter though cause both are clearly way ahead of Kobe.

Really?

Magic is probably the most comparable since he had the shortest career. But he still almost the same number of total MVPs and all NBA teams in only 12 years of his prime and was the assists and steals leader in the league. Duncan has significantly more defensive team selections and comparable others. Kareem it really isn't close at all at this point.

Screenshot_20171224-221805.jpg
Screenshot_20171224-221617.jpg
Screenshot_20171224-222050.jpg
Screenshot_20171224-222329.jpg

Not even bringing in Shaq and Bird who have arguments as well along with Kobe for career accomplishments.

Eastern conference during Bron prime > Western concern during Magic's prime

Nah we got the old tried and true graphic to prove it also. But even if you say so Magic got through the his conference more than Bron and won more as well.

Idk DAL HOU had some really strong teams in the 80s. POR DEN SEA were pretty tough too. Lakers had too much talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom