• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its wild to me how russ got every single ounce of the athleticism genes :lol:. Like..the speed..the strength...the height...the hoops..dawg its not even fair. and they have the exact same face. Like how russ get ALL of the physical gifts?? He got his and his brothers. Thats why brodie has so much energy..he has enough for 2 people. I couldnt even imagine getting shafted on that level. Epic ****. Hopefully his bro got the brains.

Its wild to me how russ got every single ounce of the athleticism genes :lol:. Like..the speed..the strength...the height...the hoops..dawg its not even fair. and they have the exact same face. Like how russ get ALL of the physical gifts?? He got his and his brothers. Thats why brodie has so much energy..he has enough for 2 people. I couldnt even imagine getting shafted on that level. Epic ****. Hopefully his bro got the brains.

If me and my brother could pool our athleticism together to get the family a max contract, i’d be chubby too

Russ and his brother > KD and his brother.

Both them brothers be eating good tho. Can’t even hate. :lol:

1AA0833B-B6CB-48C8-9133-D93BF61A00E7.jpeg
Aye this is foul :lol:

I swear his bro just got a masters so there’s some brains there but russ prolly gonna pay him a salary every year

I was kinda surprised they didn’t put the media’s slurpfest rookie kuzma on there to

There’s a media slurpfest for Kuz? Must be two media :lol: they don’t have time for Kuzma since lately Lonzo is playing like he actually has a functioning brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom