• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kinda surprised they didn’t put the media’s slurpfest rookie kuzma on there to

There’s a media slurpfest for Kuz? Must be two media :lol: they don’t have time for Kuzma since lately Lonzo is playing like he actually has a functioning brain

Came in here to say this. What slurpfest is there for Kuzma? Not to mention he’s averaging the same amount of PPG as Simmons (18) on 50/40/80 splits as opposed to Ben who shoots 54/0/53. It’s not ridiculous to think that voters may favor Kuzma.

Came in here to say this. What slurpfest is there for Kuzma? Not to mention he’s averaging the same amount of PPG as Simmons (18) on 50/40/80 splits as opposed to Ben who shoots 54/0/53. It’s not ridiculous to think that voters may favor Kuzma.
As I've always said, RotY is a nonsense PPG fest and I'd give it to the guy with better splits.

Russ needs 15 assists tonight to pass Michael Jordan’s career assists total
DR6G3RnWsAUyfPe.jpg

Only interested in two games.

Cleveland and GS for obvious reasons and whenever the Lakers play because Kuzma is on my fantasy team

*edit

Just realized I have players in the other games too so I'm interested in nearly all the games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom