• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Bron did care in 2012, he was out to prove a point and make amends for that debacle in 2011, but seemingly after that 1st chip as long as he gets his stats and puts up numbers in the finals, the results don't matter. And he makes sure to let everyone know what he did.

I won’t let them Tim Duncan disrespect ever slide on my watch. Y’all really need to take the time to look at his resume. There isn’t a more complete one next to MJ. You could really argue Tim being the 2nd best player of all time. But Kareem and Magic are ahead of Tim....and All 3 are clearly ahead of Bron

At
This
Point

Stop sleeping on Duncan. It’s disrespectful

:emoji_zzz::emoji_sleeping::emoji_sleeping:

Mamba and Wavy both 30 years old and are internet trolls that’s crazy.
Atleast Wavy probably cool irl though

Little Ty you literally got banned for trolling and getting mad at anyone that remotely said anything negative regarding Bron. You have ZERO room to call anyone a troll.

Other than scoring, bron is literally better at everything. Kobe stans just love to hold onto pure delusion at this point.

I’m laughing at “clearly ahead” lol

Y’all put the Bron ahead of the leading scorer of all time, who also happens to be a 6x MVP, who also happens to be a 6X champion, who also happensa to be a 19 time all star.

But yeah. Laugh at Kareem having a “clealry“ better career than Bron “at this point”.

Bron CAN pass them. At this point....he hasn’t. Idk what’s so hard to understand about that.

Little Ty you literally got banned for trolling and getting mad at anyone that remotely said anything negative regarding Bron. You have ZERO room to call anyone a troll.
I got banned for getting personal. I was never a troll. I’m sure 70% of your posts are something negative about LeBron lol.

Top 5

FF2CAE60-A7E3-46EF-A066-C9F4BAC8FB67.jpeg

Y’all put the Bron ahead of the leading scorer of all time, who also happens to be a 6x MVP, who also happens to be a 6X champion, who also happensa to be a 19 time all star.

But yeah. Laugh at Kareem having a “clealry“ better career than Bron “at this point”.

Bron CAN pass them. At this point....he hasn’t. Idk what’s so hard to understand about that.
For the record.... I have Bron 4th behind MJ, Kareem, and Magic. But to say Magic and Duncan are clearly ahead of LeBron is just you hating like always. Using rings is so elementary and you’re better than that.

There was anoter guy who tried this imaginary rings thing before. Didn't work for him either.

Uh yea, it's one of the few insights the public has. How you act when adversity hits or you're at one of your lowest moments (ie Cam Newton).
What insights have you gleaned that allow you to quantify how much he cares relative to other players?

What insights have you gleaned that allow you to quantify how much he cares relative to other players?

The man has said out of his mouth that as long as he does what he does he'll live with the results. He's not crying on the court after a loss, going into solitude for weeks after tragically blowing a finals. He's on the gram a few days later with the BBC. I mean it comes out of his own mouth what more do you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom