• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why but even though I agree with his answer, he comes off as so arrogant. It’s almost like he knows those Finals losses will hinder him from GOAT Consideration so he’s downplaying them by biging up how he’s a family man.
Trying to guard himself from future criticism by supplying examples of things which are more important and meaningful than basketball. That makes it hard for people to judge that statement because who’s goin to say “no basketball should be more important than your kids”. What this bum fails to realize is they’re not mutually exclusive. You can be driven to be the GOAT while being the best father you can be.

Forever LeBum.
Dhalsim reaches.

Bron is the Aaron Rodgers of the NBA, physically maybe the best to ever do it but ultimately too many blemishes to put him above other all time greats. Top 7 or 8 is nothing to be ashamed of though.

man even if Bron isn't at Magic's or Kareem's level (not saying i believe this), this mf is still at worst 4th in the history of the league lol. that's nothing to be ashamed of.

Bron is the Aaron Rodgers of the NBA, physically maybe the best to ever do it but ultimately too many blemishes to put him above other all time greats. Top 7 or 8 is nothing to be ashamed of though.
Scorching hot takes coming right up.

Kareem
Magic
Duncan
Shaq

Then Bron/Kobe

It makes very little sense to me to place Bron above players who’ve accomplished more than him. Won more than him. And were every bit as dominant as him in their primes.

What is the rush? Bron still has time to pass those guys. But he’s simply not there yet.

Kareem
Magic
Duncan
Shaq

Then Bron/Kobe

It makes very little sense to me to place Bron above players who’ve accomplished more than him. Won more than him. And were every bit as dominant as him in their primes.

What is the rush? Bron still has time to pass those guys. But he’s simply not there yet.

So where Bill Russell at?

Not mad at this take.

That 3-1 comeback worth like two rings tbh had that franchise in shambles they had to get KD

There was anoter guy who tried this imaginary rings thing before. Didn't work for him either.

So you're determining how much LeBron hates losing by watching press conferences?

Uh yea, it's one of the few insights the public has. How you act when adversity hits or you're at one of your lowest moments (ie Cam Newton).

man even if Bron isn't at Magic's or Kareem's level (not saying i believe this), this mf is still at worst 4th in the history of the league lol. that's nothing to be ashamed of.

I won’t let them Tim Duncan disrespect ever slide on my watch. Y’all really need to take the time to look at his resume. There isn’t a more complete one next to MJ. You could really argue Tim being the 2nd best player of all time. But Kareem and Magic are ahead of Tim....and All 3 are clearly ahead of Bron

At
This
Point

Stop sleeping on Duncan. It’s disrespectful

All of this because Bron said he wanted his kids to succeed. :lol:

Y’all weird as hell.

Daily Reminder Kobe is a rapist and MJ don’t care about black people dying for his sneakers.

But I guess they got 6 rings so let’s bash the one with only 3. Y’all some weirdos for sure. Some grown men weirdos at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom