• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing just to be arguing man the similar advanced sacred geometry is the product of them playing against the field, not against each other :lol: how is this a hard concept to grasp b.

Arguing just to be arguing man the similar advanced sacred geometry is the product of them playing against the field, not against each other :lol: how is this a hard concept to grasp b.

Are they not playing against the same field??? Did they not beat them when they played against each other???

Serious question, if they sweep the season series, then what???

Are they not playing against the same field??? Did they not beat them when they played against each other???

Is this really that hard to get? The Rockets can be better against the field THIS SEASON than the warriors were, and still not be better than Golden state. Both can be true.

The rockets can be an all time great team and still not be better than golden state. Both can be true.

They've only played each other once on ring night, I don't think ANYONE would see game 1 as an indicator for a 7 game series in May.

You better than this bro :lol: because if you believed what you were saying you would put bread on Houston come playoff time which you won't.

Since we're on the topic, mfs need to stop saying Cliff Paul & no MVP harden is the best backcourt lol.

Let them mfs prove it against burry & Klay in a series first.

You better than this bro :lol: because if you believed what you were saying you would put bread on Houston come playoff time which you won't.

And what if Houston is favored? I remember Vegas odds being used as an indication of who is supposed to win, as well as being a higher seed. And hell yea I'd bet big bread on the warriors (especially as dogs) because I know just like you know and just like rockets fans know that when it really actually matters they won't get it done

Since we're on the topic, mfs need to stop saying Cliff Paul & no MVP harden is the best backcourt lol.

Let them mfs prove it against burry & Klay in a series first.

THIS season so far, the combo of CP3 and Harden have been better than Steph and Klay. How is that even debatable? You're correlating the playoffs (which haven't even happened yet) to THIS season's performance.

Who knows what's going to happen come playoff time, but at present time they've been the best backcourt in the L. Clearly.

If Melo got drafted by the Pistons everything would be different.

Also, cant even imagine how good a big 3 of Kobe, Tmac, and Shaq woulda been.

And what if Houston is favored? I remember Vegas odds being used as an indication of who is supposed to win, as well as being a higher seed. And hell yea I'd bet big bread on the warriors (especially as dogs) because I know just like you know and just like rockets fans know that when it really actually matters they won't get it done

Houston probably won't be favored and as I've said before, Vegas odds aren't predicting who's going to win, their lines are made with the intention of drawing action bro so that example is kind of useless.

The Warriors are better, so you'd bet money on the warriors. Duh :lol: you moving goalpost though because all I'm saying is that the Warriors being better than the Rockets has nothing to do with picking the rockets to win because their "Advanced geometrics" are better :lol:

The point is that the rockets can be really good, have great metrics, and not be better than the warriors in a series because the metrics are the product of playing 28 other teams with a ton of variance, not playing GSW every game.

THIS season so far, the combo of CP3 and Harden have been better than Steph and Klay. How is that even debatable? You're correlating the playoffs (which haven't even happened yet) to THIS season's performance.

Who knows what's going to happen come playoff time, but at present time they've been the best backcourt in the L. Clearly.

14 games make dem the best combo? Lol ok.

You know how ridiculous that sounds.

Rockets fans turning into clippers fans

December: we have the best x, y, z in the league. Best a, b, and c in league history as a matter of fact

May: winning championships is hard. No shame in choking. Is there really such thing as choking anyway?

My favorite fanbase pivot of all time:

2012/2013 "We don't rebuild, we reload"

2013-2017 "I actually want my team to lose so we can get a good draft pick"

The point is that the rockets can be really good, have great metrics, and not be better than the warriors in a series because

images

Basically what you're trying to say. We're on the same page here

14 games make dem the best combo? Lol ok.

You know how ridiculous that sounds.

You didn't see the this season so far part?

YOU brought up the best backcourt combo. YOU did.

If we're talking about the best backcourt combo in the league RIGHT NOW, then yes it's Harden and Paul. All 14 games :lol:

What are you talking about lol

how fitting that the lakers retire his number vs the w's, the team that put the final nail in kb's career

You didn't see the this season so far part?

YOU brought up the best backcourt combo. YOU did.

If we're talking about the best backcourt combo in the league RIGHT NOW, then yes it's Harden and Paul. All 14 games :lol:

What are you talking about lol

But they're not a better backcourt than the dubs because that's a product of playing the field, not the warriors every game........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom