• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment changed basketball history forever. Melo lost his motivation. He knew he’d never be the Starboy and get the love...then the Olympics disaster happened...then he came into his 2nd season not motivated...which led to him signing that extra year on the extension that made him not part of the 2010 class...which forced him to force a dumb trade to the Knicks..which brings us here.

Domino effect. This was the inception.

In an alternate universe...Carmelo Anthony would’ve been ROY, still a Nugget and a top 25 player of all time. He still had a hell of a career...but they got it wrong in 04.

Never forget :pimp:

I told y'all a few months ago that I had solved this case.

I think I just solved this case :nerd:

You're from The Wire. Carmelo is from there as well. Carmelo was drafted by the Nuggets so you became a Nuggets fan. Carmelo was robbed of ROY so your LeBron hate grew. LeBron's career has made Carmelo's look like Will Bynum's by comparison. Your hate has grown to a level that can never be vanquished.

Ami I close?

That moment changed basketball history forever. Melo lost his motivation. He knew he’d never be the Starboy and get the love...then the Olympics disaster happened...then he came into his 2nd season not motivated...which led to him signing that extra year on the extension that made him not part of the 2010 class...which forced him to force a dumb trade to the Knicks..which brings us here.

Domino effect. This was the inception.

In an alternate universe...Carmelo Anthony would’ve been ROY, still a Nugget and a top 25 player of all time. He still had a hell of a career...but they got it wrong in 04.

Never forget :pimp:

:lol: :lol: and ya'll say Laker fans are crazy

Bron taller than 6-8

He wears high heels tho

DRWoGvQW4AAE6O1

Pop quiz: how many puppets are in this picture?

If they don’t beat GSW which they’re not supposed to do, the masses will call it a failure

How are they not supposed to win other than the fact that everyone knows they're gonna choke? They have the best record in the league

Reactions: HIM

In four games this past week, James led the Cavaliers to a perfect 4-0 record after averaging 24.8 points on .522 shooting from the field, 10.5 rebounds, an NBA-high 13.5

Chris Paul the Western Conference Player of the Week. Averaged 26 points on 53.8% shooting, 45.7% 3p shooting, with 7.8 assists, 6.3 rebounds, and 3.25 steals.

Dec_16_2017_23_28_09.gif

High School Class of 2003 still getting it done huh.

6A53F802-5CE3-473B-A2F3-D2DBD7182A86.jpeg

Two of the highest IQ players we’ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom