• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what? Now all a sudden all the nerd stats don't matter?

Stanley gonna Stanley

tumblr_mblnjt8zlr1rgrfiko3_250.gif

If Melo goes straight out of HS (02 Draft) do we view his career different since he wouldn’t be compared as much to Bron and Wade?

Well if you paid attention to the nerd stats you'd find out that the Warriors are better then the Rockets at SRS and net rating.

But that wouldn't fit your narrative
IMG_0206.PNG

You can't be serious. Better srs by a whopping .05. Rockets have a better o rating by .1 so I guess it cancels out. Yall know damn well they don't have the testicular fortitude to get it done so you spin it and try to say a team with the best record in the league, 'best backcourt in the league', best 5 minute per game lineup and home court advantage is somehow supposed to lose.

K

You can't be serious. Better srs by a whopping .05. Rockets have a better o rating by .1 so I guess it cancels out. Yall know damn well they don't have the testicular fortitude to get it done so you spin it and try to say a team with the best record in the league and home court advantage is somehow supposed to lose.

K
You don’t even think Houston is better... you just can’t wait for them to lose so you can call Harden and CP3 chokers lol

You don’t even think Houston is better... you just can’t wait for them to lose so you can call Harden and CP3 chokers lol

Only half true. They definitely have a legit chance to beat anyone. Or at least they would if they didn't have the lowest true nutsack deficiency ratio in the league

Rockets fans turning into clippers fans

December: we have the best x, y, z in the league. Best a, b, and c in league history as a matter of fact

May: winning championships is hard. No shame in choking. Is there really such thing as choking anyway?

Best player in the history of your franchise getting both his numbers retired tonight and you outchea worried about the Rockets?

This right here is World class trolling :rofl:

How good the rockets are against the field isn’t close to being how good the rockets are against the warriors. They don’t play the warriors every night

They can be better than the warriors vs the field and not be better than the warriors head up

Just purposely being obtuse :lol:

Like people can acknowledge how good the rockets are and think that they aren’t better than the dubs, both can be true.

How good the rockets are against the field isn’t close to being how good the rockets are against the warriors. They don’t play the warriors every night

They can be better than the warriors vs the field and not be better than the warriors head up

Just purposely being obtuse :lol:

And what if they take the season series against the dubs, surpass them in srs by .00001 and end up losing in 5 games because harden breaks his own turnover record and cp3 is rendered ineffective after trying to play thru a concussion and obesity? I guess they were supposed to choke

And what if they take the season series against the dubs and end up losing in 5 games because harden breaks his own turnover record and cp3 is rendered ineffective after trying to play thru a concussion and obesity? I guess they were supposed to choke

Bro what are you talking about rn :rofl: I don't even know where you going with this no one even thinks Hou is going to beat GSW lol

No one thinks they're better than the warriors, so if they play each other in a series everyone expects golden state to win.

You for some reason are using the rockets profile against the league as a means to slyly prove that "they have a shot" so when they do lose you can get your jokes off :lol: I see it.

Their profile isn't indicative of their potential success against GSW because they play 28 other teams man lol

Only on NT where losing to possibly the greatest team of alltime is considered choking :smh::lol:

If you have a better record and very similar advanced sacred geometry as one of the greatest teams of all time.. doesn't that also make you one of the greatest teams of all time? The pelicans are 'supposed' to lose to the dubs. Houston tho? As good a chance as any team you could assemble

Only on NT where possibly losing to the greatest team of alltime is considered choking :smh::lol:

To be fair you can lose to an all time great team, and "choke" against a all time great team, although choking is really hard to prove in general.

But like, if Harden goes g6 against SAS against GSW in a series between the two then I guess someone could consider that 'choking', even if it's an all time great team that he's playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom