• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't see the this season so far part?

YOU brought up the best backcourt combo. YOU did.

If we're talking about the best backcourt combo in the league RIGHT NOW, then yes it's Harden and Paul. All 14 games :lol:

What are you talking about lol

I overlooked the "this season" part. I brought it up because I have seen that posted without the this season part in here multiple times. IMO those 14 meaningless games don't give you the top spot lol.

We can agree to disagree.

But they're not a better backcourt than the dubs because that's a product of playing the field, not the warriors every game........

Even when you trolling you doing it wrong lol bad day at the office. Just start over.

Them being the best backcourt in the league is not the same as saying Steph / Klay < Harden / Paul in a 7 game series.

The former is the product of what you're doing in the regular season currently against...wait for it..the field.

Stop it bro :lol:

Even when you trolling you doing it wrong lol bad day at the office. Just start over.

Them being the best backcourt in the league is not the same as saying Steph / Klay < Harden / Paul in a 7 game series.

The former is the product of what you're doing in the regular season currently against...wait for it..the field.

Stop it bro :lol:

It's legit the EXACT same logic that you JUST used. No spinning your way out of this one buddy boy

You won’t get me to say a bad thing about Curry or Cp3. Carry on.

Bout to hit happy hour with my ex. Great girl. Did her wrong. Bout to be out these skreeets mane.

Curry > Harden though. And Cp3 is still the 2nd best PG in the game. Y’all have a nice night.

Thread been hot *** today. Worse than usual.

The recap since about 11 pm last night.

DistinctBaggyFiddlercrab.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom