• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a 43/29/65 shooter in college with 3 turnovers a game. His team massively underperformed.

Not surprising that people weren’t particularly high on him.
At the same time, he played for Cuonzo Martin so it was hard to really know what the truth was about his abilities.

Also, quite obvious LeBron is having some sort of stem cell treatment done or HGH.

Not that I care but there just isn't a way that he can do it without some help.

Curious does Lebron full on practice too or is he like kobe later in his career where he played heavy minutes and rarely went hard in practice?

It'll be interesting to see what Puke does when Nance Jr comes byke.

Kuz's bag is never ending man. As far as individual offense goes, there's literally not a move he can't do to get a quality look for himself. And it isn't even about his points or production itself, (Which is also crazy) it's more of the moves he's performing. He shouldn't be that skilled this early.

Kuz's bag is never ending man. As far as individual offense goes, there's literally not a move he can't do to get a quality look for himself. And it isn't even about his points or production itself, (Which is also crazy) it's more of the moves he's performing. He shouldn't be that skilled this early.
He also rebounds decently and tries to play defense (I have no clue what his numbers might say) and isn't a complete black hole

This is why I have that stance on him vs. Clarkson.. which Clarkson is just a bit more lowkey black hole than KCP except without as good as defense. Clarkson is still a great bench player though who could probably be a starter too

He also rebounds decently and tries to play defense (I have no clue what his numbers might say) and isn't a complete black hole

This is why I have that stance on him vs. Clarkson.. which Clarkson is just a bit more lowkey black hole than KCP except without as good as defense. Clarkson is still a great bench player though who could probably be a starter too

Kuz is def a black hole. Like if he has even a small chance to score, it's going up and he isn't that good of a defender from what I've seen. He'll have to eventually start to actually play with his teammates instead of playing every game like its a showcase to the NBA on what they missed out on.

But even still, the vast array of ways he can score is flat out incredible. There are sooo many players in the league right now who'd kill to do what he can already do as a rookie.

Boy is polished

Kuz is def a black hole. Like if he has even a small chance to score, it's going up and he isn't that good of a defender from what I've seen. He'll have to eventually start to actually play with his teammates instead of playing every game like its a showcase to the NBA on what they missed out on.

But even still, the vast array of ways he can score is flat out incredible.

Perfect characterization. We got hella black holes except Zo lol.

This makes what he's accomplished that more impressive.
IMG_0057.PNG

But even still, the vast array of ways he can score is flat out incredible. There are sooo many players in the league right now who'd kill to do what he can already do as a rookie.
The difference between Clarkson/KCP/Lopez and Kuz is that Kuz won't sit there and dribble the air outta the ball or hold onto it excessively. He's going up with a shot or passing

Man philly y’all got some real ones in Simmons and Embiid. Barring injuries y’all in some good hands.

If fultz becomes a harden type player off the bench too. My god RIP to the league after the warriors fade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom