• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A plan doesn't seem to be too grand if the entirety of it hinges on signing LeBron and another all-NBA talent in the same offseason. For them to come to a lottery-level team at that.

why are people continuously not adding in that the D'Lo trade has also netted us Kuzma who is easily a top 3 rookie right now?

why are people continuously not adding in that the D'Lo trade has also netted us Kuzma who is easily a top 3 rookie right now?
I used to think the same but look back at the draft. Lakes could have had him still, nothing's a given but there's a chance he'd still be there

That being said nobody knows for a fact he would have still been there, Nets, Spurs and Lakers all scouted him. All this after the fact stuff is conjecture.

Seems appropriate

That’s what I thought, you don’t have an answer as to why you’re quick with stuff like PIE or TPA to support Westbrook and Lonzo, but anything that’s positive regarding Chris Paul or LeBron, even if it’s really simple like eFG%, is some meaningless nonsense. :lol:

220px-Obsessed_2009_film.jpg

I can't be the only one noticing this right? 70% of this dude's posts in this thread are in relation to me somehow.

That being said nobody knows for a fact he would have still been there, Nets, Spurs and Lakers all scouted him. All this after the fact stuff is conjecture.

It’s been stated Nets weren’t going to take him. Plenty of reliable reporters have stated this.

That lakerfilmroom dude before the draft even took place said he keeps hearing about how the Lakers will take Kuzma. This was before the draft. I also remember seeing Kuzma’s trainer saying the Spurs and Lakers were most interested in Him.

Literally the likelihood of the Nets taking him from all accounts were very low.

But it doesn’t fit the narrative.

If the Lakers get two max players the deal was a success. If they don’t this summer, it was a fail. It’s simple. Boogie/PG won’t win anything if that’s their two max players, but it would still be a good deal if that’s who they get.

It’s been stated Nets weren’t going to take him. Plenty of reliable reporters have stated this.

That lakerfilmroom dude before the draft even took place said he keeps hearing about how the Lakers will take Kuzma. This was before the draft. I also remember seeing Kuzma’s trainer saying the Spurs and Lakers were most interested in Him.

Literally the likelihood of the Nets taking him from all accounts were very low.

But it doesn’t fit the narrative.

If the Lakers get two max players the deal was a success. If they don’t this summer, it was a fail. It’s simple. Boogie/PG won’t win anything if that’s their two max players, but it would still be a good deal if that’s who they get.

So you said what I said in a longer way.

That’s what I thought, you don’t have an answer as to why you’re quick with stuff like PIE or TPA to support Westbrook and Lonzo, but anything that’s positive regarding Chris Paul or LeBron, even if it’s really simple like eFG%, is some meaningless nonsense. :lol:

Every instance an advanced stat was used to show how well Dlo was playing and how the narrative of him being a bust made no sense, he would dismiss it.

Even with all that, you need to chill with the hate. I’m supporting Mamba on this. You’re bordering harassment :lol:

Your hate for him scares me. Chill JD. We all say stupid things, just some people say them more often. Mamba also doesn’t seem like a bad guy. Just has takes I never agree with.

If he doesn’t want me to respond to his stupid posts... he could always just not make all those stupid posts in the first place. :lol:

I just did some random searches myself after the Erupt findings..

What I found on Jaylen Brown was amazing

B Sox B Sox , why you do your boy like that? :/
Wasn't a fan of him at all going into that draft. He basically just played bully ball in college and was extremely underwhelming. The spacing the NBA provides has done wonders for him. I've obviously been very pleasantly surprised by him.

I also didn't want to draft Tatum either, but he's almost immediately dispelled every worry that I had about him.

Ainge is smarter than me.

I give up the D'Lo bust narrative I think before the new year of his rookie season. I just never liked him and I hate per 36 which Essential posted ad naseum. Kid can play, just didn't want him running my squad.

Like I said he's obsessed. Weirdo. Nobody forcing you to respond to anything.

So you said what I said in a longer way.

Na more so, I’m confident the Lakers would’ve gotten Kuzma at 28. Nets weren’t taking him at 27.

It’s just easier to say hey we got Kuzma in the deal, great deal.

Hart and Bryant are the two the Lakers wouldn’t have. Let’s see how they pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom