• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His teammates seem to think he is (last night's incident not withstanding). They've all cited how his style of play is contagious and they like how unselfish he is.
What does any of that matter when y'all think you're bringing in 2 max level players next year? What, they're gonna just submit to Ball as their leader? And who really wastes a #2 pick on Tebow Tangibles? :lol:

Y'all gotta stop spinning this and just admit Laker Nation and Magic goof'd and y'all fell for the BBB okey doke.

I think Lonzo will be a serviceable PG in the league. Probably in the top-15 when he's in his prime. However, there are way too many warning signs about his game. Of course he'll improve, but guess what....so will the majority of the guys he'll be going up against as well. I really don't think it's a slight on his game to liken him to Greivis Vasquez.

The stupidity of the team is giving up on DLo WAY too soon. It's not so much drafting Lonzo at #2, but jettisoning a guy off to BK who had a higher upside.

Not really. If D'Lo wasn't dealt this past summer, he for sure would have been gone at the trade deadline or at latest before the draft next summer. No way to intact their grand plan with him still on the roster.

Not really. If D'Lo wasn't dealt this past summer, he for sure would have been gone at the trade deadline or at latest before the draft next summer. No way to intact their grand plan with him still on the roster.

What's the grand plan?

And I've seen him make the right play out of PnR damn near every time he's run it this season. Could he look to attack more sure. But he can and has been running it.
I mean sessions Duhon Felton & Vasquez could “run” the pnr too :lol: zo been mostly solid there, which is very encouraging, but not nearly impressive enough to quell any of the doubts, particularly given the aforementioned scoring limitations.... which is part of being a playmaker :lol:

And talking about the snitch situation w. DLo, but how many guys are still on the roster that were on the team back then? If anything he probably created tension w/ the vets, but with more of an overhaul, this would have most certainly been forgotten.

What does any of that matter when y'all think you're bringing in 2 max level players next year? What, they're gonna just submit to Ball as their leader? And who really wastes a #2 pick on Tebow Tangibles? :lol:

Y'all gotta stop spinning this and just admit Laker Nation and Magic goof'd and y'all fell for the BBB okey doke.

They're going after PG and Boogie hard, whlie great talents each in their own right, who's characterizing them as leaders per se? It's not about falling in line, that's being lazy.

Lol at goofed 15 games in. Stick to CBB.

They're going after PG and Boogie hard, whlie great talents each in their own right, who's characterizing them as leaders per se? It's not about falling in line, that's being lazy.

Lol at goofed 15 games in. Stick to CBB.
Look how dumb your retort is - me sticking to CBB means I've actually seen a bigger sample size of Ball because I watched his entire year at UCLA, on top of his first 15 NBA games.

And nothing's changed from last year to now - his red flags are still there. Stick to spin class and Kobe cakes :lol:

Why rob and Magic had to fall for those Prince pancakes Lavar cooked up at the crib? he’s a genius. GOT EM COACH

I was riding the train and overheard someone mention screenshots so I looked at some of mine.

495D8099-F4D1-4A80-B09F-E655D3E271E5.jpeg
14A23A43-7708-4096-A683-3387559E4252.jpeg
28D3ACA5-E5A8-4557-B67E-2D09E20D86B2.jpeg
835AD308-F3A8-4B64-BE51-4DC9D89C7806.jpeg
F2D4FA2B-5B5B-4F0E-8064-6268A24591F8.jpeg
FD3229B2-5BF2-4643-8823-755A99E6F3A0.jpeg
41E91400-9178-4144-A05B-35B68FAADAA3.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom