• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up the D'Lo bust narrative I think before the new year of his rookie season. I just never liked him and I hate per 36 which Essential posted ad naseum. Kid can play, just didn't want him running my squad.

I get it and it’s fine. We all got our bias and we’re fans at the end of the day. It’s just the hypocrisy with how you treat Lonzo compared to dlo is amazing. But fans aren’t really meant to be rationale so you doing that doesn’t bother me that much. Just have to call it out.

Wasn't a fan of him at all going into that draft. He basically just played bully ball in college and was extremely underwhelming. The spacing the NBA provides has done wonders for him. I've obviously been very pleasantly surprised by him.

I also didn't want to draft Tatum either, but he's almost immediately dispelled every worry that I had about him.

Ainge is smarter than me.
All good. I was just surprised by the extremes that were had

I'm sure we could look back and find tons throughout the years from all of us

I get it and it’s fine. We all got our bias and we’re fans at the end of the day. It’s just the hypocrisy with how you treat Lonzo compared to dlo is amazing. But fans aren’t really meant to be rationale so you doing that doesn’t bother me that much. Just have to call it out.

You call it hypocrisy. I call it growth lol.

All good. I was just surprised by the extremes that were had

I'm sure we could look back and find tons throughout the years from all of us
Pretty sure I wanted Dunn and then Murray. I considered Jaylen to be a project and thought if that was the route we were going to go, that I'd rather have Chriss.

Jaylen was EXTREMELY unimpressive in college.

Pretty sure I wanted Dunn and then Murray. I considered Jaylen to be a project and thought if that was the route we were going to go, that I'd rather have Chriss.

He was borderline trash at Cal at times.

Breh, I'm talkin.. certain folks was sayin they would be scared to take Brown in the top 20, with one person saying he wouldn't take him in the top 20

Like, I understand reservation, but that's extreme. Especially in a weak draft, which was pointed out at the time

I added at times. He was underwhelming a lot of that season given his physical ability.
Gotcha, that makes a difference for sure

College ball has a funny way of making some look way better than they actually are and some way worse than they actually are

Hmm

He was a 43/29/65 shooter in college with 3 turnovers a game. His team massively underperformed.

Not surprising that people weren’t particularly high on him.

Like I said he's obsessed. Weirdo. Nobody forcing you to respond to anything.

You post dumb **** constantly, but I can’t point out that your posts are dumb. I’m just calling a spade a spade here.

He was a 43/29/65 shooter in college with 3 turnovers a game. His team massively underperformed.

Not surprising that people weren’t particularly high on him.
Don't take int he top 20 though? I'm not gonna argue it again for the second time, lol

All good

So this is what it feels like to have a groupie. Do not want.

I bet every post today in here deals with me lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom