Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kuzma is a “black hole”, then what is KCP then? Lol

4f66febb3139ec56f830fa7db46ae6a5.320x240x48.gif

If Kuzma is a “black hole”, then what is KCP then? Lol

Same thing, along with JC, Randle, BI, & Brook, shots are going up 90% of the time which is why Zo's scoring again isn't that much of a concern for me. Get the dudes who goota thirst to score in the best positions to do so.

Don’t get the context of this gif tbh

Same thing, along with JC, Randle, BI, & Brook, shots are going up 90% of the time which is why Zo's scoring again isn't that much of a concern for me. Get the dudes who goota thirst to score in the best positions to do so.

Not really....Kuzma does actually play within the offense. I don’t see him force much shots compared to JC and KCP. KCP is the worst offender of them all. Bro has no vision at all. I hate it when he jacks up a contested three in transition.

His scoring numbers shouldn't be a concern to you but from the eye test you gotta be a little concerned. If he didn't have black holes on the team and it forced Ball to have more scoring responsibility I'm not so sure his numbers would improve and I'm not so sure things wouldn't be more dire for him. I'm waiting for the progression this summer because he needs to take a sledgehammer to his whole jump shot and get some Ball Hog gloves to work on his handle

His scoring numbers shouldn't be a concern to you but from the eye test you gotta be a little concerned. If he didn't have black holes on the team and it forced Ball to have more scoring responsibility I'm not so sure his numbers would improve and I'm not so sure things wouldn't be more dire for him. I'm waiting for the progression this summer because he needs to take a sledgehammer to his whole jump shot and get some Ball Hog gloves to work on his handle

Yup 100% agree.

He can’t shoot and doesn’t want to. Never said he couldn’t play. I did underestimate his IQ and I applaud what the coaching staff does with him.

I’ll hold the L

I think I underestimated his handle more than anything.

Wonder what happens when teams start getting back in transition and taking away his half court cuts to the rim.

I definitely take my L to this point tho.

This was the danger with LA's plan. Julius, Jordan, KCP, Brook, they're all playing offense like it's a showcase because they all are assuming they'll be with other teams next season that's a big reason why none of them pass :lol: :lol:
JC and Randle has always played iso ball though lol
Sometimes they play within the offense though

Brook is a center...he’s never been known to be a passer so that was expected

KCP....well, he’s Vander Blue 2.0

KCP definitely shooting for the check next year that he didn’t get this offseason :lol:
He made so many boneheaded plays last night that I literally yelled “what the hell was that” when he took that corner three in transition instead of passing to JC

Brah got basura vision

:lol: at all the calamity in this thread today.

Before I get put on the Summer Jam screen, yes I did compare Kuzma to JaMychal Green and Marvin Williams. But I usually tend to lean towards lower ceilings unless I am really sold on a prospect.

He made so many boneheaded plays last night that I literally yelled “what the hell was that” when he took that corner three in transition instead of passing to JC

Brah got basura vision

He’s trying to show he’s got the 3 to go with the D (pause)

I missed yesterday’s game but the other games I’ve seen when the ball swings around his way especially in a corner, he’s throwing it up

JC and Randle has always played iso ball though lol
Sometimes they play within the offense though

Brook is a center...he’s never been known to be a passer so that was expected

KCP....well, he’s Vander Blue 2.0

My thing with KCP was that, he was the exact same player last season, which is why I didn't really get the enthusiasm giving him all that bread for this season. He was a chucker, a bad one at that and an overrated defender to me.

I keep saying this because he's the butt of jokes, but for reference there's no way Laker fans would have been excited to get Austin Rivers if he was a FA, and he was better than KCP last year.

My thing with KCP was that, he was the exact same player last season, which is why I didn't really get the enthusiasm giving him all that bread for this season. He was a chucker, a bad one at that and an overrated defender to me.

I keep saying this because he's the butt of jokes, but for reference there's no way Laker fans would have been excited to get Austin Rivers if he was a FA, and he was better than KCP last year.

A 3 and D player who can't shoot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom