Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, this Bucks-Grizzlies game is horrible so far :x :smh:

And the Bobcats go from almost beating the Lakers to getting run out the gym by the Suns

Last edited:
U do have a point, I think Pau for Bosh makes sense for both teams. It'll never happen tho.

Also, I agree with @mgrand15 , Bosh is more valuable to the Heat than Wade. He allows them to play small.

They couldn't trade Wade if they tried imo.

:rofl:

Do you fools watch basketball, or just skim through it?

The chances of Dwight Howard for Chris Bosh are infinitely greater than Gasol for Bosh.

Dwight Howard is not re-signing in LA.

Lakers' management needs to be aware of this, and get something in return.

OK.. so where will he sign, wise guy?

Last edited:
U do have a point, I think Pau for Bosh makes sense for both teams. It'll never happen tho.

Also, I agree with @mgrand15 , Bosh is more valuable to the Heat than Wade. He allows them to play small.

They couldn't trade Wade if they tried imo.

:rofl:

Do you fools watch basketball, or just skim through it?

The chances of Dwight Howard for Chris Bosh are infinitely greater than Gasol for Bosh.

Dwight Howard is not re-signing in LA.

Lakers' management needs to be aware of this, and get something in return.

OK.. so where will he sign, wise guy?

Knicks

Last edited:
^is russ part of team jordan?

cant watch anymore of this mil/mem gm. also, what options does jennings have if he is seeking top money? all the good teams already have pgs.

if the rockets can land a superstar PF to, they can be a solid squad.
crazy that the youngest team is floating around .500 mark

Last edited:
^is russ part of team jordan?

cant watch anymore of this mil/mem gm. also, what options does jennings have if he is seeking top money? all the good teams already have pgs.

if the rockets can land a superstar PF to, they can be a solid squad.
crazy that the youngest team is floating around .500 mark

Jennings is worth $5 mill a year at best. seriously.

He cant shoot, he can barley play the point. His rookie year he was fine but all downhill after that. Dude has peaked and cant do anything right.

Monta Ellis with the shackles thrown on him tonight by Tony Allen and the Grizzlies defense.

Dwight ain't going to no Knicks 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me guess you think in three years they're gonna get Kyrie too right?

John Karalis ‏@RedsArmy_John
RT @redsarmy_chuck: Ridiculous RT @jeskeets: LeBron hasn't fouled anyone since December 8th against the Hornets. (via Peninsula is Mightier)

Just one of the variables that stat heads couldn't care less about. That special treatment is other worldly. He is aloud to be more physical than anyone else in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom