Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Karalis ‏@RedsArmy_John
RT @redsarmy_chuck: Ridiculous RT @jeskeets: LeBron hasn't fouled anyone since December 8th against the Hornets. (via Peninsula is Mightier)

Just one of the variables that stat heads couldn't care less about. That special treatment is other worldly. He is allowed to be more physical than anyone else in the NBA

4 games.. 155 minutes.. Not one foul :smh:

Last edited:
WARRIORS vs KINGS
eek.gif
CRAZY game...

Firepower everywhere!

Man barring injury, Durant will be one of the greatest.
His skillset, size, and IQ has never been seen before.
I'm glad we get to watch Him, Bron and Rose in their prime, all outliers.

Man barring injury, Durant will be one of the greatest.
His skillset, size, and IQ has never been seen before.
I'm glad we get to watch Him, Bron and Rose in their prime, all outliers.
Wait until Kyrie, Westbrook, and Lillard get into their prime..

Oh my..

John Karalis ‏@RedsArmy_John
RT @redsarmy_chuck: Ridiculous RT @jeskeets: LeBron hasn't fouled anyone since December 8th against the Hornets. (via Peninsula is Mightier)

Just one of the variables that stat heads couldn't care less about. That special treatment is other worldly. He is aloud to be more physical than anyone else in the NBA

:x :smh: :rofl: not even one foul. damn. dat treatment.

Grizzlies with the best defense in the league :pimp: . Our defense is so good, that our offense sucks and we still win ball games :lol:

Where's that damn ZBO one hand dunk?

Last edited:
Wait until Kyrie, Westbrook, and Lillard get into their prime..

Oh my..

Yes.

Westbrook can go either way he's the most athletic pg ever behind Rose but he's not really a true pg, still needs to stabilize his jumper and improve his IQ. He has the potential to do anything
Kyrie is just amazing, he plays the game so effortlessly, handle is too fluent + his range. Let him get some talent to run with and it's over, definitely see him going to a big market team though.
Lillard I think will be the first to win a ring. You can see the leadership qualities in him, his game is already very developed probably due to him staying in college so long.

Sick dunk by green :pimp:

Anyone see Durant via twitter say James White was the goat dunker?

Dude needs to be at the ASG for the contest

I need Green and James White in the dunk contest. Bodies would be caught

No more struggle dude from Utah, I like T-Ross though, wish he was getting more burn for those bum Raptors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom