Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monta Ellis with the shackles thrown on him tonight by Tony Allen and the Grizzlies defense.

The same Monta Ellis shooting 39% and 20% from three this season?

Color me impressed. What's next for Tony Allen, throwing the shackles on Jeremy Lin?

Grizzlies with the best defense in the league :pimp: . Our defense is so good, that our offense sucks and we still win ball games :lol:

Where's that damn ZBO one hand dunk?

Better hope your 'best defense in the league' shows up on December 29th. Nuggets have figured out how to slaughter this D-league franchise.

And no one cares about a Zach Randolph dunk. At all. Ever. That's like requesting a video of a Reggie Evans lay-up.

Last edited:
John Karalis ‏@RedsArmy_John
RT @redsarmy_chuck: Ridiculous RT @jeskeets: LeBron hasn't fouled anyone since December 8th against the Hornets. (via Peninsula is Mightier)

Just one of the variables that stat heads couldn't care less about. That special treatment is other worldly. He is aloud to be more physical than anyone else in the NBA

:x :smh: :rofl: not even one foul. damn. dat treatment.

fam could outright slap someone moe style while guarding them & the ref's wouldnt blink an eye

Last edited:
The same Monta Ellis shooting 39% and 20% from three this season?
Color me impressed. What's next for Tony Allen, throwing the shackles on Jeremy Lin?
Better hope your 'best defense in the league' shows up on December 29th. Nuggets have figured out how to slaughter this D-league franchise.
And no one cares about a Zach Randolph dunk. At all. Ever. That's like requesting a video of a Reggie Evans lay-up.

:rofl: the hatreddddddd

Yea, Denver sure has our number. I bet they are blowing us out every game. If I came in here and said we had the Heat number, you would say I'm stupid. So, shut that whack *** **** up. :lol:

You just worry about your pathetic ***, injury riddled, false hope in your rookie PG, waste of thread used for those ******** *** jerseys, ******* training/medical staff team.

edit:

wait a minute. why every time i bring up a fact, you come in here quoting me like that? are you that sad about your pitiful franchise that it makes you feel better to talk about someone else's? lol.

Last edited:
^
You alright fam? :lol:

You and Ches gon do this all year?

We need a March Madness NT S&T style tourney for people bickering. First up, I'd like to see some Shannon v Deuce for the lulz. :lol:

wait a minute. why every time i bring up a fact, you come in here quoting me like that? are you that sad about your pitiful franchise that it makes you feel better to talk about someone else's? lol.

A MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES fan talking about another franchise? MEMPHIS. GRIZZLIES.

Championships - 0
Conference titles - 0
Division titles - 0

The **** you sticking your chest out for? Quarter-of-the-season champions? ***** you ain't the Lakers or Celtics. Simmer down with the franchise talk, ol' my-team-never-done-a-damn-thing-in-the-NBA guy. The brokedown Trailblazers have done just as much as the "I'm calling the finals this year. They are ready." Grizzlies.

:smh:

:lol: :rofl: :smh: @ LeBron with no fouls in 2 weeks.

Dont worry Chester, OJ gonna put 30 on TA head Friday :nthat:

Last edited:
if you are a Trailblazers fan....you have no room to talk.....Portland been garbage...and hasn't won ish since god knows when...garbage franchise talking about another trash franchise

oh the irony

What have the Oregon Ducks exactly won with Chip Kelly? besides being chokejobs year in and year out.

Dude lucky Harbaugh came through and made the 9ers relevant again.

Cuz this dude sig looking like a list of underachieving teams.
ether to my soul >D

Terry takes shot at Ray Allen

If there's one thing we know about Boston Celtics guard Jason Terry now, it's that he can shoot -- literally and figuratively.

Following Boston's 103-91 win over Cleveland on Wednesday, much of the post-game chatter centered around 35-year-old Paul Pierce who had 40 points against the Cavs and in doing so, became the oldest Celtic ever to score 40 or more points.

During Terry's post-game spiel about Pierce which included the usual references to him being a future Hall of Famer and one of the greatest Celtics ever, Terry took a not-so-veiled dig at former Celtic Ray Allen.

"His (Pierce) willingness to stick through the tough times and not just jump off, 'I'm out of here! I'm going to join forces with Kobe (Bryant),' or 'I'm going to play with Dwyane Wade' -- that's a shot right there," Terry said.

Allen, who spent the previous five seasons in Boston which included winning an NBA title in 2008, was a free agent this summer and decided to sign with the Miami Heat even though the Celtics had offered him twice as much money as the Heat.
Link

:lol:

Last edited:
Jet. 
laugh.gif

I thought it was a shot at Dwight and LeBron but that makes sense too.
Two months after his 35th birthday, Celtics captain Paul Pierce  scored 40 points on 16 shots in Wednesday night’s 103-91 victory against the Cavaliers. It took a superhuman effort, as his three most veteran teammates can attest. Maybe that’s why Jason Terry  called him Kryptonite in the locker room afterwards.

Pierce, Terry, Kevin Garnett  and Jason Collins  have a combined 55 years of NBA experience between them, but this was a first. The Celtics captain became the oldest player in franchise history to eclipse 40 points in a regulation game (at 35 and three months, Larry Bird  scored 49 in double overtime in 1992).

“Not a lot of guys in this league stay in one franchise,” said Terry. “You can count them on your hand right now. It’s not many that are superstars, that have been in the league longer than 12-13 years, and he’s one of them.”

Terry played his last eight seasons alongside one of those other guys in Dirk Nowitzki, who has stayed in Dallas ever since being selected one spot ahead of Pierce in the 1998 NBA draft. There’s a certain respect among veterans around the league for loyalty like that, Terry said, especially after younger superstars like LeBron James and Dwight Howard  jumped ship for the Heat and Lakers early in their careers over the past several years.

As Terry elaborated, Pierce has demonstrated a “willingness to stick through the tough times and not just jump off: ‘I’m outta here.’ ‘I’m going to go join forces with Kobe  [Bryant].’ Or, ‘I’m going to go play with Dwyane Wade.’ That’s a shot right there. … I think that’s what guys look at, and they respect him.”

Last edited:
Barring any injuries, i can see Memphis still making a run at 70 wins this season.

Gonna be kinda strange to hear Tony Allen in MVP discussions.

Jason Terry the dude that left the Mavericks?

And y'all gotta stop pretending you are part of the organization you are a fan of.

Y'all don't work for them, you didn't contribute to any championships, you just spectated. Stop referencing history you had no part in.

A shot at Dwight and LeBron makes more sense now that I think about it.

Regardless, JET is always a good soundbite. :lol: He'll make for a good commentator when he retires.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom