Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that he's saying, considering the fact that Noah plays in probably the most violent city in the country, that its odd that it took something somewhere else to come to this. As if the gun violence in Chicago wasn't reason enough

atleast I think thats what he's saying

:nerd:

You must be blind.

Funny how you throw the phrase "You don't know anything about basketball" like you're some NBA expert.

I wasn't talking about Wilt athletic ability. I was talking about his competition. It was uneven playing field.

The video clearly show how inferior his opponent were. A bunch of little guys trying to guard a 7 footer with huge wingspan. It was part of the reason why they say he revolutionized the game because he was the first few 7 footer with athletic ability. But the competition was piss poor. 7 footer vs 6 foot ish defender.

Open your eyes and use some common sense.

Number one I will ball you out any day and humble you so bad people will be calling you BetaB****

Number two you completely ignore the kareem part because of course kareem is 6'6 right? :rolleyes

I'm talking about Wilt's athletic ability because you're saying he wouldn't do well in modern day which my point being he would and actually dominate.

Yeah he would murder Hakeem. How are you gonna fake out a dude like Wilt? No type of floater, post-move, fade away, fancy footwork will shake this dude. How are you going to score on him? And on the other hand how can anyone in this league guard this dude? You can't do you know how tall 7 feet is? A more athletic Yao Ming and he wouldn't do anything in the league because of the relative competition from his time? That doesn't correlate and make sense. You don't seem like a smart dude.

So yeah you don't know anything about basketball maybe you should shift your interests to chess, rook

Noah was born in NYC, 60 miles from Newtown.

And what does geography have anything to do with it?

Did you have a point you were making?
The fact you can't see the point that I was making...let's me know I shouldn't dignify this with a response.

So you're mad that this was the tipping point for him? The worst shooting in modern American history? Because he didn't care enough about the violence that had been going on before he got there, and is still going on in the city he plays for?

You can say what you want, but I wanna see the people clamoring for him to stop doing the pistols when those 50 people got shot in 3 days.

Going for his head on this ain't what it is, as if other cities aren't violent as well.

They also dont win the championship without Battier either.
Watching the Heat play, Bosh has the easiest job of any "superstar" in the NBA. All he does is take open jumpshots, cuts to the rim for free dunks and layups set up by Lebron, and gets rebounds if he isnt outphysicaled at the moment. Often times he will miss a wide open layup or point blank shot from a cut, his man defense is below average, and his team defense is even worse. And now he thinks hes Ray Allen poppin 3's every chance he gets.

His team defense is bad? :lol: :lol:

Funny how you're talking about the same guy that saved the Heat from getting eliminated by the Celtics. A guy who can't finish or defend. :rolleyes

So you're mad that this was the tipping point for him? The worst shooting in modern American history? Because he didn't care enough about the violence that had been going on before he got there, and is still going on in the city he plays for?
You can say what you want, but I wanna see the people clamoring for him to stop doing the pistols when those 50 people got shot in 3 days.
Going for his head on this ain't what it is, as if other cities aren't violent as well.

Agreed
Gang violence is completely different from the massacre of 20 children and then some

You make a choice by entering a dangerous lifestyle like that gang life. These children were learning in school...learning to be functional members of society.

Who said anything about "going for his head"? 

I can't wrap my mind around how he represents a city where young men are dying by the masses every damn night but it took the CT incident for him to reach an epiphany. I'm standing by that statement. You looking for a debate...you not about to get one here.
Gang violence is completely different from the massacre of 20 children and then some

You make a choice by entering a dangerous lifestyle like that gang life.
Oh ok. I get it now.

"they made a choice" 

Last edited:
I woulda have guessed Detroit was the most gun violent city in America. They probably can't even afford guns in Detroit :lol:

Number one I will ball you out any day and humble you so bad people will be calling you BetaB****
Number two you completely ignore the kareem part because of course kareem is 6'6 right?
eyes.gif

I'm talking about Wilt's athletic ability because you're saying he wouldn't do well in modern day which my point being he would and actually dominate.
Yeah he would murder Hakeem. How are you gonna fake out a dude like Wilt? No type of floater, post-move, fade away, fancy footwork will shake this dude. How are you going to score on him? And on the other hand how can anyone in this league guard this dude? You can't do you know how tall 7 feet is? A more athletic Yao Ming and he wouldn't do anything in the league because of the relative competition from his time? That doesn't correlate and make sense. You don't seem like a smart dude.
So yeah you don't know anything about basketball maybe you should shift your interests to chess, rook
You would ball me out any day? Oh really? How come you're not in the pro? Please sit down. You're no name weekend warrior.

As far as im concern. You're a nobody so don't bring the holier than you attitude on me.

Now back to the original argument. Where did i said Wilt won't do well in modern day?

My whole point was about his competition. How many other 7 footers that can match Wilt in his era beside Kareem?

Video highlight clearly show Wilt was playing among inferior centers majority of times. There's a reason why they said he was one of the first dominant 7 footers.

Again. We're talking about his competition here. Apparently comprehension isn't one of your ability.

A black, strong  7 footer with hop playing in a league where the average center were 6'7-6'8 unathletic white center. 

Come on dude. Use your eye and use some common sense. Go back and look at the highlight of Wilt. Look at his defenders.

Last edited:
You would ball me out any day? Oh really? How come you're not in the pro? Please sit down. You're no name weekend warrior.

As far as im concern. You're a nobody so don't bring the holier than you attitude on me.

Now back to the original argument. Where did i said Wilt won't do well in modern day?

My whole point was about his competition. How many other 7 footers that can match Wilt in his era beside Kareem?

Video highlight clearly show Wilt was playing among inferior centers majority of times. There's a reason why they said he was one of the first dominant 7 footers.

Again. We're talking about his competition here. Apparently comprehension isn't one of your ability.

A black and strong  7 footer with hop playing in a league where the average center were 6'7-6'8 unathletic white centers. 

Come on dude. Use your eye and use some common sense. Go back and look at the highlight of Wilt. Look at his defenders.

Great rebuttal

Judging from your posts you're not Alpha at all.

My statement stands I will ball you out, weenie.

Great rebuttal
Judging from your posts you're not Alpha at all.
My statement stands I will ball you out, weenie.
Oh nice name calling now because you can't argue anymore huh?

Obviously the original argument went over your head. Because i wasn't talking about Wilt ability. LOL

You would ball me out? Right... Maybe in Nba2k. Weekend warrior lol

Who said anything about "going for his head"? 

I can't wrap my mind around how he represents a city where young men are dying by the masses every damn night but it took the CT incident for him to reach an epiphany. I'm standing by that statement. You looking for a debate...you not about to get one here.

Let's agree to disagree.

To me, he wasn't out there like Hibachi.
That's just something he started doing, cuz he was surprised the hurricane shot could work in the NBA.

And if this was the too much for him.....even if he reps Chicago, I can't fault him for that.

You make a choice by entering a dangerous lifestyle like that gang life.

Oh ok. I get it now.

"they made a choice" 

Yeaaaa....don't let him put words in my mouth. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh nice name calling now because you can't argue anymore huh?

Obviously the original argument went over your head. Because i wasn't talking about Wilt ability. LOL

You would ball me out? Right... Maybe in Nba2k. Weekend warrior lol

The only reason why I won't argue with you is because your last two posts say exactly the same thing.

Can't call me a weekend warrior when I'm about to go ball right now

Why are people so shocked that slaughtering a bunch on 7-10 year olds gets more attention than hood violence?

taking a nice gesture and turning it into a racism battle

The only reason why I won't argue with you is because your last two posts say exactly the same thing.
Can't call me a weekend warrior when I'm about to go ball right now
I have to repeat because apparently you didn't get it the first time. lol

Have fun playing pick up ball in your 6 foot and under league

Bosh has been Miami's 2nd best player for 2 years now.

No Bosh...they don't win the championship last season.

They also dont win the championship without Battier either.

Watching the Heat play, Bosh has the easiest job of any "superstar" in the NBA. All he does is take open jumpshots, cuts to the rim for free dunks and layups set up by Lebron, and gets rebounds if he isnt outphysicaled at the moment. Often times he will miss a wide open layup or point blank shot from a cut, his man defense is below average, and his team defense is even worse. And now he thinks hes Ray Allen poppin 3's every chance he gets.

Bosh may not be their best defender, but I'd disagree that he's that worse of a team defender. Their system pretty much relies on him as much as they rely on Bron and Wade. You could clearly see the difference with their team defense last playoffs when he was out (during the Indiana series) and during the last 2 that they played (C's and Thunder).

U do have a point, I think Pau for Bosh makes sense for both teams. It'll never happen tho.
Also, I agree with @mgrand15 , Bosh is more valuable to the Heat than Wade. He allows them to play small.
They couldn't trade Wade if they tried imo.
roll.gif

Do you fools watch basketball, or just skim through it?

The chances of Dwight Howard for Chris Bosh are infinitely greater than Gasol for Bosh.

Dwight Howard is not re-signing in LA.

Lakers' management needs to be aware of this, and get something in return.

U do have a point, I think Pau for Bosh makes sense for both teams. It'll never happen tho.

Also, I agree with @mgrand15 , Bosh is more valuable to the Heat than Wade. He allows them to play small.

They couldn't trade Wade if they tried imo.

:rofl:

Do you fools watch basketball, or just skim through it?

The chances of Dwight Howard for Chris Bosh are infinitely greater than Gasol for Bosh.

Dwight Howard is not re-signing in LA.

Lakers' management needs to be aware of this, and get something in return.

LOL

What is so funny?

Isn't it painfully obvious that Dwight Howard has no interest in playing with Kobe Bean Bryant?

Bean Bryant is going to break up a championship caliber team for the 2nd time in his career because his only concern is scoring the most points.

Do you really watch Lakers games and not see that?

Random:

Since The Knicks and Mets share the same colors

The Nets should of went with Navy/White to share with The Yankees.

Thx. Im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom