Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the official deal is...

Speights, Ellington, Selby, 2015 1st (top 5 protected) for Jon Leur + $6M trade exception that's good for this year.

Grizz save about $6.2M in the deal and are now a couple of million under the tax.

So I assume that means Rudy is off the table because this is what you guys wanted to begin with?

So I assume that means Rudy is off the table because this is what you guys wanted to begin with?

Yes.

And if we end up getting West, Walker and Sasha as expected, it'll make things even better. I don't care about Delonte's off the court problems, the guy can play. He's good enough to play at the end of games with our starting unit. We also desperately needed size at the SF position. The only 6'7+ guy we had at SF was Rudy. Adding Walker and possibly Sasha will help out on the perimeter.

They may still make a big move before the deadline if the team still looks mediocre on offense, but its more likely that they wait it out now.

Don't care what #'s he is putting up lol, I can't stand him at all. His playing style and bball IQ is an abomination to basketball and I will never like him.

All I'm saying is that a guy like JR Smith is getting a ton of praise for the way he's hooped this season, and an argument can be made that (individually) Steez has been just as good or better. I mean, there's been talk of JR being an all-star, 6th man of the year, etc. Obviously, team success weighs heavily...but JC is having his best year as a pro.

Look in our rafters, look in every other gym. Do not ever question winning with our franchise again.

Just winning the Western Conference, we'd have 30+ banners if we wanted. You'd have 3.

We fold those Western Conference banners up and put them in a drawer somewhere.

You have zero right to question this franchise and what they're about. Don't make that mistake again.

I been saying this since forever, even when Dwight got traded to the Lakers and everyone laughed (especially Laker fans) - Dwight wants to be in Brooklyn, Prok and D12 are in a secret love affair with each other, they're trolling us. If the Lakers didn't make the finals I thought Dwight would leave. Making the finals is not even an option anymore - making the playoff's is in question, national media scrutiny, pressure of Los Angeles, Kobe, and the current roster age - Dwight is crumbling.

Ya'll should know Dwight by now. He can't handle this, he's weak. It's going to be difficult for Brooklyn (Prokorov) and Dwight to make this happen, but the Russian wants a superstar and he will do anything he can to get it done, especially if Dwight commits. He'll pay tens of millions in luxury taxes, Prok has the drive of those Russian Soccer owners, wouldn't be surprised if he's texting Dwight right now.

Living in LA is only PART of the equation. PART. Don't confuse that as being the only thing we have.

Look in our rafters, look in every other gym. Do not ever question winning with our franchise again.

Just winning the Western Conference, we'd have 30+ banners if we wanted. You'd have 3.

We fold those Western Conference banners up and put them in a drawer somewhere.

You have zero right to question this franchise and what they're about. Don't make that mistake again.

Look at you.

Look.

Who hurt you?

Oh I know .....

350x-410.jpeg

Lol I was gonna say that videos late because didn't they do that last month too when he shot a corner jumper that hit the side of the backboard.

Warriors hate Blake griffin or what? :Rollin

No course not.

But no reason to get upset when I stated something that's been said before.

So no derailing, well agree to disagree.

No more shots shall be taken.

laugh.gif

Guaranteed to be below .500. You think we just gonna sit on our ****s all offseason?
laugh.gif
Who are they gonna get?

They can't trade Pau for somebody decent.  From a financial aspect they're in the toilet.  They're practically the laughing stock of the league right now from a talent-to-win ratio. Please tell me what moves they're going to make in the offseason that's gonna make them better than this year that DONT involve parting ways with Dwight?

Unless the lakers find the fountain of youth for Nash and Pau they're going nowhere fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom