Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boozer is a solid player. Not a star, but a solid player. You know what you're going to get from him every time. Same with a Shawn Marion type player.

Man I really thought LAL was gonna win that game, I didn't watch the beginning so I didn't know Pringles didn't start Paussy til the half and I changed channels in the middle of the 4th thinking they'd irk a W out only to flip back a while later and see Chi up by 10. The one time I want to see the team win and they fail.

Can't wait to hear the excuses for Pringles this time around. Before it was he needs the defensive players and the NYK wasn't the right fit cuz Melo and STAT can't play together (Melo recently gets career high in assists most to Amar'e) and a bunch of other bull **** when it's clear to see he pretty much lost it as a coach. He can't spot talent, he can't develop it, all he does is create a sense of this will be fun cuz he's offensive minded but that quickly wears off when the Ls rack up. I notice commentators crediting the wrong things to him too, set plays out of timeouts, cultivating the passing plays between big men (when that's all Pau), NBA needs to wake up about this dude :smh:

On a side note, is it me or every time you catch something about the Wiz they're winning yet when that happens it's said they just came off a crazy long losing streak? :lol: Every time I look up they're winning a game, fooled me in to thinking they weren't doing that bad.

Man I really thought LAL was gonna win that game, I didn't watch the beginning so I didn't know Pringles didn't start Paussy til the half and I changed channels in the middle of the 4th thinking they'd irk a W out only to flip back a while later and see Chi up by 10. The one time I want to see the team win and they fail.

Can't wait to hear the excuses for Pringles this time around. Before it was he needs the defensive players and the NYK wasn't the right fit cuz Melo and STAT can't play together (Melo recently gets career high in assists most to Amar'e) and a bunch of other bull **** when it's clear to see he pretty much lost it as a coach. He can't spot talent, he can't develop it, all he does is create a sense of this will be fun cuz he's offensive minded but that quickly wears off when the Ls rack up. I notice commentators crediting the wrong things to him too, set plays out of timeouts, cultivating the passing plays between big men (when that's all Pau), NBA needs to wake up about this dude :smh:

On a side note, is it me or every time you catch something about the Wiz they're winning yet when that happens it's said they just came off a crazy long losing streak? :lol: Every time I look up they're winning a game, fooled me in to thinking they weren't doing that bad.

You should listen to yourself talk, and then evaluate whether you should post.

Last edited:
People dislike Blake because of the flopping. For someone in his position (up and coming star, known as a physical player, fan favorite with the dunks etc) he is embarrassing himself.

Raising his trade value :pimp:

Hopefully that shot will fool some team into thinking he's actually good

He's actually having a good year.

If he was putting up these same #s as a 6th man on a winning team, people would be holding him in the same regard as JR Smith.

Speaking of the Knicks, it's not his fault...but how long until people start pointing the finger at Amare for the knicks being 4-5 since his return?

The first trade is going to happen. Well Twitter says it happened already, but then I saw this, so now IDK what to think.
[h1]Sources: Grizz-Cavs trade brewing[/h1]
Updated: January 22, 2013, 8:55 AM ET
By Brian Windhorst | ESPN.com

end mod-article-title begin story body

The Memphis Grizzlies and Cleveland Cavaliers have entered serious discussions on a multiplayer trade, according to league sources.

The Grizzlies would send big man Marreese Speights and guard Josh Selby to the Cavs for big man Jon Leuer.

There are also believed to be draft picks involved in the deal.

The trade will slice $4 million off the Grizzlies payroll and get them under the luxury tax.

Last edited:
Raising his trade value :pimp:

Hopefully that shot will fool some team into thinking he's actually good

He's actually having a good year.

If he was putting up these same #s as a 6th man on a winning team, people would be holding him in the same regard as JR Smith.

Speaking of the Knicks, it's not his fault...but how long until people start pointing the finger at Amare for the knicks being 4-5 since his return?
Don't care what #'s he is putting up lol, I can't stand him at all. His playing style and bball IQ is an abomination to basketball and I will never like him.

Grizz just traded Speights, Selby, Ellington and a pick for Jon Leur

:x

I know they wanted to get under the tax, but you traded two rotational players, a cheap prospect and A PICK for this ************ ?!

We saved $6M in the deal. I guess Pondexter is due back a lot sooner.

Last edited:
I want Brandon Jennings in the All-Star Game over Jrue Holiday.. Today is the deciding game!
No chance of this happening, Jrue has been balling out of his mind.
Grizz just traded Speights, Selby, Ellington and a pick for Jon Leur

sick.gif

I know they wanted to get under the tax, but you traded two rotational players, a cheap prospect and A PICK for this ************ ?!
LOL yeah I saw it. They could have done way better.

The only sense I make of the deal is that we save $6M. Also, it prepares the team for a bigger move if they decided to move Rudy/ZBO and could bring back more players.

This also could mean more Wroten or more Conley/Bayless. Pondexter will be due back soon, DA will be playing more minutes and we also may see more Rudy at the 4.

The dumbest thing about the trade is adding a 2015 pick (top 5 protected) lmao

Last edited:
how does d'antoni have a job in the nba. any job at all, i mean
dispute this

Can't wait to hear the excuses for Pringles this time around. Before it was he needs the defensive players and the NYK wasn't the right fit cuz Melo and STAT can't play together (Melo recently gets career high in assists most to Amar'e) and a bunch of other bull **** when it's clear to see he pretty much lost it as a coach. He can't spot talent, he can't develop it, all he does is create a sense of this will be fun cuz he's offensive minded but that quickly wears off when the Ls rack up. I notice commentators crediting the wrong things to him too, set plays out of timeouts, cultivating the passing plays between big men (when that's all Pau), NBA needs to wake up about this dude 
mean.gif

On a side note, is it me or every time you catch something about the Wiz they're winning yet when that happens it's said they just came off a crazy long losing streak? 
laugh.gif
 Every time I look up they're winning a game, fooled me in to thinking they weren't doing that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom