Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

I'd be interested in pairing Gasol back with Bynum when he comes back after the All-Star break, but I know the Lakers would ask for Thad Young...and I'm not sure if I'd even wanna give him up for Gasol at this point. If they'd take Dorrell Wright, Kwame and Hawes though, sign me up.

Stan Van Gundy should have been getting paid more than Dwight Howard. The system he developed to make a uncoordinated and below-average post player like Howard average 20 points a game is insane. Even if half of those points were dunks off pick and roll.

I don't think people hate jj, people hate his contract :lol: :x

Dude can cook though :pimp:

The Blake hate is a loud but small minority. 

When people like Zyzz are at the front, you shouldn't take it too seriously.

James Jones letting loose.
laugh.gif

P, those vids were from the Shane Battier Karaoke Night they were plugging on Inside the NBA last week?

:rolleyes

when he stops commiting so many offensive fouls to get his points and flops then ill stop hating.

go back and watch most of his dunks and lay ups and let me know how many times he extends his off arm.

thanks

if they take that away from him, it will force him to learn how to shoot jumpers and then he will be worthless on the court.

:rolleyes

when he stops commiting so many offensive fouls to get his points and flops then ill stop hating.

go back and watch most of his dunks and lay ups and let me know how many times he extends his off arm.

thanks

if they take that away from him, it will force him to learn how to shoot jumpers and then he will be worthless on the court.

How is it an offensive foul if they don't call it?

You a NBA referee?

Who are you to decide what's an offensive foul?

Let Blake be great

You should be happy that you get to his his dynamic play

Without him, the NBA would be even more boring than it already is

extend your arm out, its a foul

the refs should call it but obviously they dont care, just like they call the dumb flops him and CP3 perform on the court

If someone told me last year that Carlos Boozer would be having a better season than Amare Stoudemire and Pau Gasol, I would have had a hard time believing them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom