Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight's still recovering from the back injury.

When he plays against the Bucks and Blazers he can put up numbers but when you go against a top defense that has no qualms fouling you he gets worn down.

He's still top 5.

airdwight.0_standard_709.0.gif

:rofl: :rofl:
LOOK AT METTA

:rofl:

jack.gif

IDK what's up with Dwight.

Is it because the paint in clogged up? Is he still playing hurt? Is Kobe effecting his game? Wrong system for him? Or is he just not giving it his all?

One thing people will say about the whole Dwight vs. Shaq debate is that at least Shaq made his free throws when he needed to. Or at least that's what Shaq says:lol:

Tonight? Heat played the lanes too well, basically making it more difficult to play inside out which Kobe and Nash have been feeding the past 2 games.

Well then what are you even complaining about? If he's not healthy then of course he won't be as good as he normally is, so why is he expected to be?
What is he expected to do? What do you expect him to do is the question. Should we just clap as soon as he steps on the court because he's still not "healthy"? If you play, you throw all those but but buts into the garbage. You don't feel good get out the way because nobody on the other team cares.

I'm not complaining at all, in fact, I love it.

Last edited:
Dwight's still recovering from the back injury.

When he plays against the Bucks and Blazers he can put up numbers but when you go against a top defense that has no qualms fouling you he gets worn down.

He's still top 5.
When he's healthy he's clearly top 5 but I don't see how someone can call him top 5 in his current state.

Dwight is soft and mentally weak. He needs a coach that will ride him and force the best out of him, while not putting up with his nonsense. That's the reason he hated SVG, but it's also why he played the best in his system

Dwight is soft and mentally weak. He needs a coach that will ride him and force the best out of him, while not putting up with his nonsense. That's the reason he hated SVG, but it's also why he played the best in his system
How about this guy ?

gregg-popovich-looking-sad.jpg

When he's healthy he's clearly top 5 but I don't see how someone can call him top 5 in his current state.

That's what I mean. Most casual laker fans have labeled Dwight the scapegoat. It's hilarious

Shane Battier's loveboat rendition. :lol:

Man, Chuck really doesn't like the Clippers. I mean, I can understand him saying he thinks OKC and the Spurs are better, but Memphis? Does he not know the Grizz have been blown out in like 3 straight games, including one by the Clippers? And are on the verge of trading one of their best players? Come on, Chuck.

IDK what's up with Dwight.

Is it because the paint in clogged up? Is he still playing hurt? Is Kobe effecting his game? Wrong system for him? Or is he just not giving it his all?

One thing people will say about the whole Dwight vs. Shaq debate is that at least Shaq made his free throws when he needed to. Or at least that's what Shaq says:lol:

What Shaq and Dwight debate? Their is no debate. Dwight has never and will never come close to being the player Shaq was.

That was so many Laker fans problem before the season started - once they traded for Dwight every Laker fan was throwing a parade thinking he was Shaq 2.0. That comparison needs to stop, it's not even close, never been.

The Dwight slander is crazy in here. How are his boards average? His defense has always been pretty good, his presence alone forces teams to take outside shots. His post game and free throws need serious improving however.

He's defense is trash, he can't shoot free throws, he doesn't score, his boards are average...... And he's good why?
said this

years ago
And you say that like it's a point of pride. Years ago... you said Dwight Howard was trash on defense and an average rebounder. Really? The guy who anchored the Magic's defense by himself, who was leading the league in rebounds, who was racking up DPOYs. The same guy?

I don't even know if you're trolling anymore, I think you really might believe the absurd things you say on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom