Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game, good win for Miami.

Defensively, this is the Heat team we got accustomed to seeing.

They were on another level tonight.

All aboard the Lakers slander bus
laugh.gif
I got first seat lol.

He's defense is trash, he can't shoot free throws, he doesn't score, his boards are average...... And he's good why?
He's good because when healthy he's a game changing defender and rebounder... and despite not having a strong offensive game, he'll still get you 20 points or so. He's never been a great free throw shooter, his boards have never been average (league leader multiple times), and he took a bunch of defensive bums and made them a very good defense in Orlando.

Last edited:
One of the good things about Dwight being on the Lakers is that the world can now see how useless he is during crunch time.

Last edited:
Dwight is just too frail, he's too weak. His mind isn't built for the last couple mins, let alone wearing a Laker jersey.

He's good because when healthy he's a game changing defender and rebounder... and despite not having a strong offensive game, he'll still get you 20 points or so. He's never been a great free throw shooter, his boards have never been average (league leader multiple times), and he took a bunch of defensive bums and made them a very good defense in Orlando.

WHEN HEALTY are the key words. We are talking about now, not 2008.

I hope Dwight doesnt want go to Brooklyn 
roll.gif
 he thinks its bad in LA, the slander is worst in NY.

Last edited:
Bruh, Lebron took over that game completely on both ends.

Lebron completely shut down Kobe after he got it going and made all the right plays in the 4th.

Is Dwight the most overrated superstar in the NBA? I think so

I don't wanna hear the "he's still not healthy"

Once you step on the court, all that goes out the window

WHEN HEALTY are the key words. We are talking about now, not 2008.
Well then what are you even complaining about? If he's not healthy then of course he won't be as good as he normally is, so why is he expected to be?

IDK what's up with Dwight.

Is it because the paint in clogged up? Is he still playing hurt? Is Kobe effecting his game? Wrong system for him? Or is he just not giving it his all?

One thing people will say about the whole Dwight vs. Shaq debate is that at least Shaq made his free throws when he needed to. Or at least that's what Shaq says:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom