Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Peninsula teams. I consider the Warriors to be a part of them.

:lol: how? They play next to where your A's and Raiders play

They pay tribute to San Francisco before Oakland/the East Bay. Originally from San Francisco, the trolleys on the throw back jerseys, catering to an SF audience. **** 'em.

:lol: they are the Bays team. They also wore the 75 Jerseys too LOL

At least you pick 1 team instead of "My Lakers, My Warriors" :lol:

Last edited:
I see all of NT's resources are going into making sure the Lakers fans don't get their feelings hurt

in their thread.

I didn't even say anything inflammatory, just perspective.

2010 Heat thread was a freaking warzone but naw Laker fans have an inside rep
nerd.gif
What happened? I saw you posted about 2010 and I agree, but I didn't think you said anything bad, it probably wasn't you. The last few weeks all sorts of lames have been camping in there so you might have been caught in a numbers game if you got yelled at.
Got banned from the thread. Go Spurs.

Why would the Maloofs hesitate on 500 mil?
Because anywhere from 100-200 mil would going into their debt.....

edit:

150 mil to the NBA and 77 mil to Sac... sooo 227 mil total. Nearly half the deal would go into paying of their debt, not including the relocation fees and whatnot. Personally, I don't believe the number, 150 mil sounds right to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because anywhere from 100-200 mil would going into their debt.....

edit:

150 mil to the NBA and 77 mil to Sac... sooo 227 mil total. Nearly half the deal would go into paying of their debt, not including the relocation fees and whatnot. Personally, I don't believe the number, 150 mil sounds right to me.

buy a team, run it into the ground, get yourself into heavy debt, expect/demand a large profit from said team. what a country!

I remember when I used to think Earl Clark would be a jack of all trades type of player, bruh is just a bench warmer :smh:

I remember when I used to think Earl Clark would be a jack of all trades type of player, bruh is just a bench warmer :smh:

Same :lol:

Remember watchin him at Louisville then once I saw him on the laker roster this year I just thought welp, I know he ain't doin ****

Sad to see Kings go. Rooted for them hard when they faced off Lakers in early 2000s. That Kings squad was nice with CWebb, Peja, Divac, Bibby, Doug Christie, Bobby Jackson, and Hedo.

:rofl:
and why cant OKC be like the spurs,jazz or bucks? teams not in huge markets but wont be moving

memphis and The hornets have smaller makrets then then OKC do you see them moving also?

other then that run with Cweb and Co, the Kings haave been one of the worst run teams in sports.

who wants to live in OKC...

Imo living in Memphis & New Orleans >>>> OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom