Not open for further replies.
Duhon
Meeks
Clark
Metta
Jamison

Yuck.
You tellin me.

Rck, be a Laker fan. We live such a stress free life.
laugh.gif
Pssh anything is less stressful than worrying if your favorite hometown team is gonna be around or not 
laugh.gif

Something I learned today...

Stan Van Gundy on Wednesdays joins Dan Lebatard on his radio show and talk basketball.

SVG said today as he was dropping these little "nuggets" of information because he researches and does another radio show on Wednesday, that as fans we should pay attention to when our coach might get fire by looking at the schedule

Mike Brown gets fired before a 6 game home stand.

Avery Johnson: Gets fired before facing 6 of their next 8 against teams that are below .500

Scott Skiles: 5 of their next 6 agaisnt teams below .500

Why? B/c they don't (management) doesn't want to give you a chance to fix it and the coaching change makes it looks like a good idea.

So, If Avery went 6-1 after Xmas does Brooklyn still fire him?

So, If Avery went 6-1 after Xmas does Brooklyn still fire him?

Fire? Probably not but he wasn't coming back next season either way. The Nets didn't want to re-up his contract. This was his last year.

And coaches being fired before in a break in the schedule is nothing new and is very common.

Last edited:
How disrespectful is it that the hater Barry purposefully refers to MWP by his old name?

Fire? Probably not but he wasn't coming back next season either way. The Nets didn't want to re-up his contract. This was his last year.

And coaches being fired before in a break in the schedule is nothing new and is very common.

Oh didn't know about them NOT wanting to resign him. That information just shocked me because I never thought of it before. Now I'm aware.

Kobe stay ball watching :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom