Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I love this thread.
laugh.gif

MJ came in with the dope gif, then CP came right back. Great exchange. Well played gentlemen.

My how the tides have turned tho, it's almost like the Clippers and Lakers traded places completely.

Naw man, they jealous we have space for 16 banners, and 15-16 other Western Conference titles and I don't even care how many division banners. And the best 8-9 Hall of Famers the game of basketball has known. And the fact we won just 2 years ago and only the Mavs and Heat won with us the last 5 year's.

That's why we are hated, and folks envy that. And that's fair, they should enjoy us bein down, cuz history shows, we don't stay down long. Only fools wouldn't understand that.

that westbrook gif better be on shaqtin a fool this week :x :lol: straight disregard the open cutter to the basket.

This thread USED to be about ball. Now its trolls posting gifs and meme's and rah rahing their team everyday.

Terrible. :smh:

Watching the Cle - Chi game, Tristan Thompson has really improved from his rookie season and even the beginning of this season. The dude used to look clueless when he got the ball down low, but now he got that reliable mini-hook, and plus he got that knack for rebounding on both ends. Still needs work on defense and shooting (both jump shot and free throw) though. Still, I thought he was gonna be a bust when Cavs picked him at 4th, but now it looks like he can be a starter material. No all-star potential, but starter for sure.

As for Dion... I know more time needs to be given to evaluate a rookie, but his shot selection REALLY needs to improve if he ever wants to have a long career in NBA.

Serious questions though, does any NON Laker fans feel bad for them?

They shouldnt, we've owned the league since 2000

Lakers fans all tight

When youre team is used to winning, we have the right to be

Were not used to losing like Raptors, Warriors, Clippers fans etc.

Yeah bro posters in this thread are really envies of the lakers.
1 win in the 2nd round the past 2 seasons.
15-18 this season.
:rolleyes

i guess when you have 7 finals appearances in the past 12 years " :rolleyes "

This thread is hilarious. No basketball being discussed at all. :lol:

Success breeds envy.

15-18 this season.

:rolleyes

Son if you gonna be a hater at least own it. Your act is clear as day. We haven't won a title in the last 2 years... Ok. Your spurs haven't won in 6 years.

Keep doing your job though :pimp: :lol:

This thread is hilarious. No basketball being discussed at all.
laugh.gif

Success breeds envy.

15-18 this season.

eyes.gif
Son if you gonna be a hater at least own it. Your act is clear as day. We haven't won a title in the last 2 years... Ok. Your spurs haven't won in 6 years.

Keep doing your job though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
THIS. Unless you are a Heat or Mavs fan, none of us have any right to talk smack about anything. 

In fact to piggy back of this idea, the hierarchy of fans of what franchise is allowed to talk smack based on most recent success goes:

Heat

Mavs

Lakers

Celtics

Spurs

Pistons

Bulls

Rockets

Sixers/Nationals

Sonics

Bullets/Wizards

Blazers

Bucks

Warriors

Knicks

Hawks

Royals/Kings

in that order.

And if your team hasn't won a title, well then, my friend, you are **** out of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom