Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught half of the ESPN thing scrolling, and said somebody from the Lakers is out indefinitely. Is that.....Pau....?

316s28k.jpg

:lol:

Just caught half of the ESPN thing scrolling, and said somebody from the Lakers is out indefinitely. Is that.....Pau....?

I think its Dwight, actually. At least according to something I saw on Twitter. Pau is probably day-to-day.

I think its Dwight, actually. At least according to something I saw on Twitter. Pau is probably day-to-day.

Both are listed as out indefinitely. Add Jordan Hill to the mix too. All 3 are out for tomorrow, and probably Wed.

Pau and Hill "might" be back for Friday, but who knows?

Dwight is lookin at a week at earliest, 2 weeks likely, and more beyond that, too soon to tell.

But Steve Blake could be back by then, so we cool. :lol:

^^^ And that right there is why you won't see all of us Clippers fans piling on the Lakers. I've been trying to just enjoy what our team is going this season and not worry about the guys across the hall except when we play them.

UVO appears to be lost, can't find this ****** anywhere.

Til you win somethin, you shouldn't put jokes like that out there. Seriously, UVO could take us back to 10, 09, 02, 01, 00, 88, 87, 85.......... Where the **** UVO gon find you at? Never? How we type that date in the computer?

When you win, talk away bro. By all means, til that day comes don't look sideways in January, lookin foolish man. :smh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Clippers better win 3 titles this year for as much **** MJ talks...duke has been waiting soooooo long for this moment :lol:

^^^ And that right there is why you won't see all of us Clippers fans piling on the Lakers. I've been trying to just enjoy what our team is going this season and not worry about the guys across the hall except when we play them.

And my words should not be meant for your ears, or that of your colleagues. I speak only to those that enjoy yapping. I wish the rest of you good luck.

No salt my man. When you win something, you'll have all the ammo you need to sqwauk. I'm just sayin, til that day happens, we ain't the team you should throw stones at, ya know?

You wanna pillow fight with the Grizz, go ahead. Want some of the Pacers, step on up. Call out the Lakers, or the Celtics or some ****, one of us 3 don't belong, and it us, or Boston.....so...

No salt my man. When you win something, you'll have all the ammo you need to sqwauk. I'm just sayin, til that day happens, we ain't the team you should throw stones at, ya know?

You wanna pillow fight with the Grizz, go ahead. Want some of the Pacers, step on up. Call out the Lakers, or the Celtics or some ****, one of us 3 don't belong, and it us, or Boston.....so...
29-Camron-NP.gif

Last edited:
I love watching this Lakers struggle probably more than anyone... But c'mon man :lol:

:lol: I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say its just his old age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom