Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mental breakdown for CP has begun. :smokin

tumblr_mb803ek95A1qeybtyo1_500.gif

:nthat:

Last edited:
KD has made that triple/double crossover a consistent part of his repertoire. We still gon' lose to the Wizards though as we have 4 of the last 6 in DC

TMZ posted a video today talking to Ty Lawson:

(Ty Lawson on beating Lakers last night)
"We bust they ***"
"I told Kobe, it is what it is, we gonna bust they *** and they gonna deal with it ..."

(If they saw them in the playoffs can you beat them?)
For sure, easy work! Easy work is light work"

(What about the Clippers?)
"The Clippers are dope as hell, I ain't gonna lie."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Ty Lawson dont know his role.
Fool should just sit down.
No one gonna know this clown 5-10 yrs down the road.

Doo what are you talking about?

We do stop talking. We sat down pages ago.
We only appear because you and your homie keep instigating with pictures and comments.

But if we don't respond and ignore all the taunting we are soft, bitter Laker fans who don't have anything to say. We scared...we crying over our record, we got nothing to say now.

"LULZ."

Then .gifs of tumbleweed are posted with mj asking "where people at?"

...Butttt if we do respond and defend ourselves or even show our face without even addressing you.
..."damn bruh contain the sodium...no need to be so mad, sit down and relax sub .500 fan"...

:rofl: :rofl: **** is crazy yo.

Da hell you want us to do my man? Talk? Or not talk? Disappear?

You've already made a lot of thread regular disappear cuz they don't wanna deal with your nonsense. Now you want us gone? Cool. Then next you'll clown warrior and kings fans until they gone.

Then you'll clown Boston fans and Chicago fans until they gone.

I mean the way I see it basically no one should be posting in here besides you 2...because your record gives you that right :lol:

Damn yo, talk about a lose lose. I see why S&T regulars have slowly disappeared from the thread now. I applaud them for being ahead of the game. :lol:

Good stuff tho man. Continue the taunting and laughs if that gives you some sort of pride in your lives. Please do at our expense, I'm really happy you can get off on it.

Hell your probably licking your hands in excitement that I just gave you another reason to post another joke with a PJ picture.

"He'll yeah ima get him now!...lemme find a good pic on google real quick"

Haha cool man.

Go clippers and Spurs! :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah it's funny from time to time.
I have a sense of humor.
I've even laughed at videos doo has sent me via PM of spurs beating lakers before.

I have a good time on NT too.
But mj look around bro, there's NON Laker fans that have gotten tired of the constant taunting and arrogance being displayed the last few weeks. It's not just laker fans.
Regular dudes been sayin chill for a minute.

I respect the spurs I respect the clippers, I even said I respect both you dudes. But everytime I open up the nba thread a laker fan is being called sensitive, salty, pathetic, whatever you name it.

Can you at least understand that it kinda gets tiring bro? I mean man to man people don't come in here just to be called names everyday.

You can view that as being sensitive but I view it as reality. It's a buzz kill. Mood
Killer man.

We all tryna enjoy these threads but its been hard.

*kanye shrug*

Again, no problems with you man it's NT it's not supposed to be that serious. Proceed to have fun, but just think about what kind of environment this threads become.
It's not inviting anymore.

That's all man.
Lakers suck right now and we know it. Trust me we laughing at ourselves in our thread right now :lol: it's hilarious how bad things are for us man. So trust me we ain't sensitive over a few jokes. It's just that they don't seem to ever stop lately.

Yeah it's funny from time to time.
I have a sense of humor.
I've even laughed at videos doo has sent me via PM of spurs beating lakers before.

I have a good time on NT too.
But mj look around bro, there's NON Laker fans that have gotten tired of the constant taunting and arrogance being displayed the last few weeks. It's not just laker fans.
Regular dudes been sayin chill for a minute.

I respect the spurs I respect the clippers, I even said I respect both you dudes. But everytime I open up the nba thread a laker fan is being called sensitive, salty, pathetic, whatever you name it.

Can you at least understand that it kinda gets tiring bro? I mean man to man people don't come in here just to be called names everyday.

You can view that as being sensitive but I view it as reality. It's a buzz kill. Mood
Killer man.

We all tryna enjoy these threads but its been hard.

*kanye shrug*

Again, no problems with you man it's NT it's not supposed to be that serious. Proceed to have fun, but just think about what kind of environment this threads become.
It's not inviting anymore.

That's all man.
Lakers suck right now and we know it. Trust me we laughing at ourselves in our thread right now :lol: it's hilarious how bad things are for us man. So trust me we ain't sensitive over a few jokes. It's just that they don't seem to ever stop lately.

man to man I've been hearing what yall been hearing this season ever since I put anything LAC related in my sig.

best advice I can give is no advice but trust me I feel you doggie *good old-fashioned, Mark Jackson heavyweight championship stare* :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom