Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston's still got it, I don't care what they're record is, they don't want to start the season strong, they're pacing themselves like last season.

Melo let KG get in his head tonight.

Passionate game, basketball fans dream. Knicks will be back at it.

316s28k.jpg

laugh.gif
UVO, take me back to the Clippers winning anything, ever.

UVO, are you there?

UVO?
Son I cried so hard at these twoo posts. OMG

Reports saying that Melo went directly to the Celics locker room when the game was over, they had to restrain him.

Haha, Knicks and Celtics just got that much more interesting.

Funny thing was, when the game was over, you can notice Melo going into the wrong locker room. Some Knick bench players knew what was going on and tried to stop him.

The last player on the bench was Rasheed Wallace in street cloths, he knew exactly where Melo was going. What did Sheed do? Let him go right, didn't try to restrain him from going anywhere. Haha.

If u gonna get at someone, u find a way...word to ZBo and Stackhouse. Going over to the locker room and being restrained is nothing but show w/ no intentions of doing anything other than making noise. That being said, here's to hoping we get a Knicks/C's playoff series.

18 years now KG's been doing anything he can to get under the opponents' skin. Melo let it happen, lost all composure, and shot 6-26. KG won.

Gotta love pierce man :lol: kg prob said something about lala dykin...idk why melo being a beard for his wife

but seriously, if melo wanted a piece he woulda done it on the court. $tern would suspend the **** out of melo if there was a fight :lol:

guys like kg and gp would say anything. i remember lamar odom trying to get at gp after the gm, too. that's what they do, talk trash and get you out of your gm

Last edited:
18 years now KG's been doing anything he can to get under the opponents' skin. Melo let it happen, lost all composure, and shot 6-26. KG won.

Mel's shot was trash from the jump and our pgs couldn't deal with Avery Bradley. He got dude heated, but that wasn't why he shot so poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom