Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
piercekisses_1.gif

:lol: :pimp:

The Laker meltdown in here and their thread is amazing. Dudes talking about the integrity of a shoe message board that has a Big Boob appreciation thread. Comedy. Yall better hope Minny let's go of K Love cause yall gon experience this all season. PICK UP A SEAT LAKER NATION!

i just remember kg talking trash to charlie villanueva and making fun of his condition :smh:
pretty sure kg was taking some personal shots at melo

The Laker meltdown in here and their thread is amazing. Dudes talking about the integrity of a shoe message board that has a Big Boob appreciation thread. Comedy. Yall better hope Minny let's go of K Love cause yall gon experience this all season. PICK UP A SEAT LAKER NATION!

I'm sorry, this had me rolling :lol:

18 years now KG's been doing anything he can to get under the opponents' skin. Melo let it happen, lost all composure, and shot 6-26. KG won.
Mel's shot was trash from the jump and our pgs couldn't deal with Avery Bradley. He got dude heated, but that wasn't why he shot so poorly.
That's true. However IIRC Melo picked up his 4th foul in the 3rd and had to go to the bench because he slapped Jeff Green out of pure frustration. I'm not putting 100% of the blame for the loss on Melo but his jimmies being rustled sure didn't help.

Ol' salty-*** slap-and-run Carmelo wasn't about to do **** :lol:

Last edited:
Gordon Hayward's playing like how Dirk's supposed to in this game. Dirk looks so slow out there too...

But for some reason I am still rooting for Mavs lol I guess I've lurked in NT long enough to root for OJ with no good reason :tongue:

18 years now KG's been doing anything he can to get under the opponents' skin. Melo let it happen, lost all composure, and shot 6-26. KG won.

Mel's shot was trash from the jump and our pgs couldn't deal with Avery Bradley. He got dude heated, but that wasn't why he shot so poorly.

That's true. However IIRC Melo picked up his 4th foul in the 3rd and had to go to the bench because he slapped Jeff Green out of pure frustration. I'm not putting 100% of thise blame for the loss on Melo but his jimmies being rustled sure didn't help.

I'll give you that. >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom