Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Melo is tight.

But he let KG to get to him, especially in the 4th quarter. One of the reasons the Knicks lost momentum.

I want Melo to be the emotional and great leader he has been but he can't let KG get to him. Thats weak.

You can't go looking for dudes near a bus or a locker room in a multi-million dollar business when your the leader of the New York Knicks.

KG is probably grinning on the plane back to Boston, laughing. Thats the way KG is.

Last edited:
Blah, Melo would've done what exactly? Jab and run like he's done before? Let both have at it...

So did the Derrick Rose-less Bulls. It's the regular season. Random stuff happens. The Wizards beat the Thunder, for chrissakes.

Agreed but He brought up that he thinks Miami is a lock after saying can't believe a Rajon-less celtics beat the Knicks

Melo a sucker...if he wanted to catch kg at the team bus he should've kept his ******g mouth quiet instead of doing all that yelling and screaming at the Boston locker room...should've kept quiet and popped up outside like previous nba players have done...melo an actor

...def had to be about Lala, aint no other reason why Melo gonna be standing outside the Celtic team bus

Lala bad as **** :wow:

melo an actor
just wanted to appear hardbody

...def had to be about Lala, aint no other reason why Melo gonna be standing outside the Celtic team bus
Lala bad as **** :wow:

yup.

a 'source' confirmed that KG said something about Lala. i remember seeing her sitting baseline near the Celtics bench.

I'm intrigued to see just what the hell the Mavs do. :lol:

Do they stand pat? They shouldn't fire Rick Carlisle, that would just be scapegoating, and I think Donnie and Mark are smarter than that.

Either they just let this season blow off and try again anew, or somethings gotta happen. No idea though.

Unless the miraculous 10-game win-streak comes sometime soon, this team is nose-diving.

I had been waiting all season for Knicks/C's and it did NOT disappoint. I hope they meet up in the EC semi's.

:lol: @ KG. Successful troll is successful.

Unless the miraculous 10-game win-streak comes sometime soon, this team is nose-diving.
Only bright spot is they haven't been getting crushed in most of these games. They just can't finish down the stretch. An issue that should be solved when Dirk gets back to game shape. Hopefully for DAL that doesn't take too much longer since OJ has regressed to the mean.

Last edited:
Jared Sullinger on the 'testiness' of the game last night:

"That's testy? That's testy?" he asked. "I've seen way worse stuff in the '80s and I wasn't even born in the '80s. So, if that's testy, I didn't see it."

What is the NBA coming to first Garnett tries Gerald Wallace and now Melo. I guess the days of mean mugging white guys and Europeans are finally done. I would love to see them in the ALL - Star game together for the lulz.

Last edited:
I knew Carmelo was not about THAT LIFE :lol:
Big Ticket trolling MSG :pimp:
What are you saying? Melo has thrown down on multiple occasions. KG though, all talk than avoids altercation when it's time to scrap. KG is faaaaaar from that life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom