Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @MackNSweetJones: KG had LaLa when she was built like old mayo...***** prolly tasted like a prune http://yfrog.com/oeaqjmej
laugh.gif

:lol: they dont make them like kg anymore

They never made them like him, cause if this was the old NBA, he would have been dealt with him and stopped the charade of being tough after getting mopped a couple times.

In that video, is that KG slinking in the background that whole time?

Most likely Melo wasn't gonna do **** but if KG said something about his wife I don't blame him for being pissed off.

Mama's and wives stay off the court :lol:

Gossip blog saying melo/lala on the rocks...obviously you have to take it with a grain of salt but nba players know a lot more about each other than we do on the outside....maybe that's why it cut so deep and melo was hurt...but if he was that bothered he should've snapped on the court

John Wall is not in basketball shape. How did the Wizards allow him to let himself go in between the injury and rehab?

Suns and Grizzlies are in talks of a Jared Dudley and first round draft pick for Rudy Gay trade. :rofl:

No ****** way. :lol:

Don't we have a Dudley available somewhere and a 2020 First rounder we could offer? Jesus. :lol:

Something like Rudy Gay and Wayne Ellington for Jared Dudley, Shannon Brown, Wes Johnson and a draft pick works.

You gotta believe that the year they made their run without Gay has them thinkin he's easily replaceable. That's the only thing I can figure.

Dudley and a 1 is a damn steal for Phoenix and I don't even know what their makeup is yet, or where they want to go. Gortat, Gay, Dragic, Scola.....Marshall? Shannon? Frye still count for next year maybe? If they get our pick and it turns out pretty good, they could still add a young body to the team. Meh.

But if all you doin is givin up Dudley, and getting Rudy, I do that and never look back. And Dudley would fit in well with Memphis, real well probably.

Any human being thats sane would back peddle in that situation. Unless you want to get trampled and stomped on sure throw a punch and dont move when you're surrounded by 30 people.
If anything would have happened it would have happened on the court. But thats like a 5 game suspension. Nothing has EVER happened after the game ended.
In all honesty, the only people that are about that life in the NBA are Artest and Stephen Jackson.

:rofl: :rofl:

you sound like you wouldve taken that punch for melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom