Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get with Bron on the Lakers. I'm not ryna root for the same team as Xtap and ****. :smh: I'd feel dirty.

Bur Rose, Durant and Kevin Love can come play with Dwight, I'm cool with that. :smokin

I'd consider that the day I'm done with the association.

I'd consider it affirmation that Lakers fans can suck a fatty 

It's not really the Lakers' fault that 1) big names have come to play for them and 2) dumbass ESPN writers like to pen these fantasy world articles cause they're bored

Some Laker fans are delusional but you can really say that about any team. I can see why it would be more infuriating coming from a Laker fan cause they actually have stuff to gloat about though

I just can't get with Bron on the Lakers. I'm not ryna root for the same team as Xtap and ****. :smh: I'd feel dirty.

Bur Rose, Durant and Kevin Love can come play with Dwight, I'm cool with that. :smokin

I'd consider it just another offseason. *shrugs* :lol:

sad as hell both of these responses are tru as hell

but DR1 will never be in purp n gold unless you do it on 2k CP :smile:

I like this line-up for the Celtics.

Rondo, JET, Pierce, Green, and KG.

Pretty efficient on both ends.
The Giants and Niners are playing.... and you're watching preseason basketball? 
grin.gif

The Giants and Niners are playing.... and you're watching preseason basketball? >D

Basketball > Football or Baseball.. >D

I'm flipping in between this and the Niners game man, leave me alone. :lol:

Don't care for the Giants, the Athletics already got eliminated. :frown:

The Giants and Niners are playing.... and you're watching preseason basketball? 
grin.gif
Basketball > Football or Baseball..
grin.gif

I'm flipping in between this and the Niners game man, leave me alone.
laugh.gif

Don't care for the Giants, the Athletics already got eliminated.
frown.gif
Basketball>>>>>>>Football>Baseball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Preseason Basketball 

And boo you would be an A's fan

Brooklyn court looks sick on tv :x :smokin

and why are they wearing black at home? this is the second time they have done this, maybe even more.

Pierce back on the court :pimp:

Still, I swear no other team stays in the training room like my C's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom