Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this Sixers team so much. Can't wait to see how Bynum looks out there with them.
Dion Waiters is going to be a tremendous bust. I feel bad for Cavs fans already. Could have had Drummond, T-Rob, Barnes, Ross, Leonard, Lamb, Henson.....I wouldn't be suprised if Waiters ends up making the least impact out of just about every player drafted in the first round. Even guys drafted at the end of the 1st like Moultrie, Perry Jones, Teague, John Jenkins, Sullinger and Festus Ezeli will probably have bigger impacts. Hell....2nd rounders like Jae Crowder, Jeff Taylor, Quincy Acy and Kim English will make more of an impact. Undrafted Maalik Wayns >>>>> Dion Waiters.
yes. shocked me when they took him at #4.

Lakers fans have no right to say anything bad about anyone else. You ppl r the most spoiled and worst human beings in existence.
Oh and Lebron is not leaving a good situation in Miami especially if they do what they need to, which is to bring in some new pieces around him to keep him appeased? Only way I see it happening is if Lebron has a falling out with Pat, but strongly doubt it.
Look at you! You think LeBron is loyal!!

Haha, Heat fans.

Laker fans are so mean to everybody, awwwwww......
QFT 
laugh.gif

Ummm I can easily see lebron going to the lakers. It's all about the best situation at the time he doesn't give a damn about maimi be serious. Anything he does shouldn't be a big shock after 2010

Ummm I can easily see lebron going to the lakers. It's all about the best situation at the time he doesn't give a damn about maimi be serious. Anything he does shouldn't be a big shock after 2010
You should have just quoted what I said last page. 100% pin-pointed :lol:

LeBron would be that guy, he's that much of a sucker.

This is why the Los Angeles Lakers are annoying.

lol truth comes out mr. laker fan?

mr "lakers are my favorite team after the mavs even though i support every team that went against them in their back to back title years"japanair?:rofl:

Originally Posted by MBDTReality  

Haters? HATERS? You do know OKC is still around right?? a year more experienced, a year hungrier, and  MUCH faster than the Lakers.....not to mention fresher legs....I dont dislike LAL by any means, but dont post delusional responses like Kane seems to do
Huh? What does that have to do with anything?
laugh.gif
I said the Lakers keep finding ways to put themselves in contention, staying one step ahead. And people hate on that.

I really think people need to appreciate what the Lakers do. There are other big market/payroll teams out there, but that doesnt guarantee 'chips.

If this article was about any other marquee team having cap space in 2014 i doubt ppl would be so up in arms.

lol truth comes out mr. laker fan?
mr "lakers are my favorite team after the mavs even though i support every team that went against them in their back to back title years"japanair?:rofl:

You're annoying too.

Excuse me, let me refine what I said.

This is why everything outside of the Los Angeles Lakers on the court is annoying. The fans, the media.

Dwight is annoying too

Shoot with our luck lebron will just go to th nets

Like Im not really ready for the decision 2 BUT....

Bron a net...damn. :smokin

Just hope BRON stays in the east.

But as of NOW BRON is a Heatle.

Last edited:
I just can't get with Bron on the Lakers. I'm not ryna root for the same team as Xtap and ****. :smh: I'd feel dirty.

Bur Rose, Durant and Kevin Love can come play with Dwight, I'm cool with that. :smokin

That Lebron story set off a bomb on here. Yall worst nightmare. :lol:

I doubt it happens but the way the front office operates I wouldn't be surprised if he went to LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom