Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portland over Memphis. Patiently waiting for Chester to attack BHZ

:lol: at CP3 basically saying **** this interview. That was a dumb question to ask though. And Jalen should never be hosting a show :smh:

Magic sounds like he wants to personally buy out D'Antoni's contract and coach the team himself.

Last edited:
D'Antoni runs horn sets and post ups for Dwight, but doesn't adjust his system to fit the players on the team. Hilarious.

Boogie is like a young Z-Bo in a bigger body. The post skills, questionable shot selection, rebounding, surprising passing skills and perceived bad attitude. It's all there.

Last edited:
D'Antoni runs horn sets and post ups for Dwight, but doesn't adjust his system to fit the players on the team. Hilarious.

Different flavor, same old can of Pringles. :lol:

I'm surprised he didn't start grabbing D-League shooters to plug in.

Not the range of Sheed. And I don't think he has Sheed's footwork either. But I get where you're goin with it.

Agree 100 percent. I think the potential (and I hate that word) is there with him to have the same effect on a game as Sheed did. He doesn't have sheed like range, but for a 5 man he can step out to 15-17, and can put it on the deck for a dribble or two, much like sheed did in Portland and Detroit. And I think while his footwork needs work, it can get to where sheed's was as well.

Different flavor, same old can of Pringles. :lol:

I'm surprised he didn't start grabbing D-League shooters to plug in.
I get why the media says what they say, but he is adjusting to the team.

I'd kill to see Pau post ups over Dwight, but that's difficult to do with Dwight not being able to keep defenders honest with a jump shot. And of course, the first play you see out of the half is a Kobe post up. That's the antithesis of D'Antoni's system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom