Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash treats Bledsoe (who is a good defender) like he isn't ever there. He just gets him on his hip and goes wherever he wants.

Dang shame he's wasting his talents in LA

I can't believe we ballooned to a 18pt lead so fast
eek.gif

I gotta give credit to CP3 for taking over when Blake and DJ went out early with those fouls.
laugh.gif
at we. Stick to video games.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I cant wait to see the laker thread after the L tonight.

:lol:

Maaannnn, it's like I said earlier today--Clippers are gonna embarrass the Hell out of the Lakers tonight. It's not even going to be close.

I've said it once in the Lakers thread and I'll say it here...

The Lakers are like a Ringling Brothers side show act. It's actually pathetic if you're a real basketball fan, because you want to see good basketball out of such a good roster. At least on paper anyways :lol:

Good basketball is seeing a player take 41 shots and not get his teammates involved in the game?

You a knicks fan. They play in the mecca of basketball. But that's good ball to you?

:smh:

The Hell are you talking about bro? Not sure if this is about Kobe or Melo :lol:

If it's about Melo, I suggest you watch more Knicks games. Dude certainly does NOT put up 41 shots a game. Now, if you're talking about Kobe--That's a different story.

I'm still not sure what you're getting at the Knicks for :lol:

Last edited:
DMC with 31 points and 20 boards :wow:

Bean can still get up.

Last edited:
This is why the lakers get away with a lot of things.

Non-laker fans catching feelings for them losing?

Why everyone trash all 29 other teams but the lakers get the sympathy?

Last edited:
This is why the lakers get away with a lot of things.

Non-laker fans catching feelings for them losing?

Why everyone trash the knicks but the lakers get the sympathy?

I STILL don't know what you mean :lol:

I misread your post. I was talking about kobe shooting and not making his teammates better.

The post you quoted was in response to this.

Read his post again, he was saying he wants to see the Lakers do better than this with the roster they have.

I feel the same way and I'm not even a Lakers fan. I'm hurting for these dudes man, shhh is disgraceful[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
:lol: at CP3 ending the interview when he wants.

It just me or does is Chris Broussard one of the worst things to happen to ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom