Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is giving this ***** the green light to shoot these threes?

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant wait to see the laker thread after the L tonight.
Why are you so concerned with other people's squad? Worry about your damn self. Lame.

This Lakers team is marginal at best. Year 1 is a wash in my book. Try to make the playoffs and go for it all at full strength next season.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

Maaannnn, it's like I said earlier today--Clippers are gonna embarrass the Hell out of the Lakers tonight. It's not even going to be close.

I've said it once in the Lakers thread and I'll say it here...

The Lakers are like a Ringling Brothers side show act. It's actually pathetic if you're a real basketball fan, because you want to see good basketball out of such a good roster. At least on paper anyways :lol:

Why are you so concerned with other people's squad? Worry about your damn self. Lame.

This Lakers team is marginal at best. Year 1 is a wash in my book. Try to make the playoffs and go for it all at full strength next season.

Can't think like that. Because the Lakers are really old and that's one year lost.

I can't believe we ballooned to a 18pt lead so fast :wow:

I gotta give credit to CP3 for taking over when Blake and DJ went out early with those fouls.

Maaannnn, it's like I said earlier today--Clippers are gonna embarrass the Hell out of the Lakers tonight. It's not even going to be close.

The Lakers are like a Ringling Brothers side show act. It's actually pathetic if you're a real basketball fan, because you want to see good basketball out of such a good roster. At least on paper anyways :lol:

Good basketball is seeing a player take 41 shots and not get his teammates involved in the game?

You a knicks fan. They play in the mecca of basketball. But that's good ball to you?

:smh:

Last edited:

Good basketball is seeing a player take 41 shots and not get his teammates involved in the game?

You a knicks fan. They play in the mecca of basketball. But that's good ball to you?

:smh:
Read his post again, he was saying he wants to see the Lakers do better than this with the roster they have.

I feel the same way and I'm not even a Lakers fan. I'm hurting for these dudes man, shhh is disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom