Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers are going to run out of gas if they make a run. 8 mins left and Kobe has already logged 35 mins with Nash playing 28.

All while cp3 and Blake are on the bench

This is example of Dwight getting plenty of touches and not able to do anything with it.

Surprisingly nobody is pointing it out.

Last edited:
NASH DOES NOT SHOOT ENOUGH! I rather have him and Kob chuk it from half court everytime, rather than this "offense" being ran

I know most of you guys hate him, but honestly...what would we do without Kobe?

Yeah he's forcing shots now, and no Im not a fan of forced shots...but If it wasn't for him we'd be down by 38 right now.

Everyone else on the court has stinked all night long. STINKED.

Win or lose, the man is appreciated.

Last edited:
Code:
This is example of Dwight getting plenty of touches and not able to do anything with it.
Surprisingly nobody is pointing it out.

People to busy blaming Pau and calling him soft for executing the D'Antoni system.

I been saying this forever and I continue. Dwight is slow down low. He always has been. Has no coordination. Problem is, Laker fans were expecting Shaq on offense. The expectations were wayyyy to high for D12.

Last edited:
Those wild ***/tough shots ALWAYS seem to go in when a team is making a run I feel like :lol:

Still in striking distance. Good to see we have some fight in us. Let's finish strong and get this!

Why isnt kobe int the MVP discussion this year?

Another 30 point game for the "mamba". :smokin

Without kobe this laker team would be a below .500 team. :smh:

:nerd:

Last edited:
The sad thing is CP3 should be playing in purple and yellow tonight. |I

Yeah I'm salty, you would all be too if your fav team had CP3 ripped away from them.

Dude is just unbelievable.

Not a fan of the floppage, but he is definitely the best point guard in the NBA regardless.

Code:
People to busy blaming Pau and calling him soft for executing the D'Antoni system.
I been saying this forever and I continue. Dwight is slow down low. He always has been. Has no coordination. Problem is, Laker fans were expecting Shaq on offense. The expectations were wayyyy to high for D12.

Pau Gasol is 3 for 18 last 2 games.

Dwight Howard is pathetic in the low block.

Yet after the game there will be people who said they didn't get enough touches. Mind blown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom