Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the Lakers thread...

I'm sure most of you know this already, but the next 4 games are really tough for the Lakers.

Denver, @Houston, @SA, OKC

Lakers might be on a 6 game losing streak after the OKC game.

Matter of fact, the entire month of January is BRUTAL for the Lakers.

vs Philadelphia=L

Los Angeles=L

vs Denver=L

@Houston=L

@San Antonio=L

vs Oklahoma City=L

vs Cleveland=W

vs Milwaukee=L

vs Miami=W (close win considering Mia can't rebound to save their lives. Wouldn't be surprised if y'all lost this one too)

@Toronto=W

@Chicago=L

@Memphis=L

vs Utah= W

vs Oklahoma City=L

vs New Orleans=W

@Phoenix=W

Lakers can very well go 6-10 in the month of January. That would put them at 21-26 :x

This is obviously worst case scenario. I think they might steal a couple more games. But rationally speaking, these are games that should have an obvious outcome.

Last edited:
Why isnt kobe int the MVP discussion this year?

Another 30 point game for the "mamba". :smokin

Without kobe this laker team would be a below .500 team. :smh:

:nerd:

You're seriously watching this game and taking shots at Kobe?
Do you need glasses bro?
Do you see what Dwight, Pau, Metta, Jodie Meeks, and Darius Morris are doing out there?
Do you see the houses that are being built by all of their bricks? :lol:

DOO gonna DOO. :lol:

Its all good man, do your thing. But seriously... if Kobe wasnt playing, you really think we'd be down by only 7 right now?

Alright...

Last edited:
I wana see a hack-a-Dwight and hack-a-Deandre at the same time :lol:

Last edited:
The sad thing is CP3 should be playing in purple and yellow tonight. |I
Yeah I'm salty, you would all be too if your fav team had CP3 ripped away from them.
Dude is just unbelievable.
Not a fan of the floppage, but he is definitely the best point guard in the NBA regardless.

Chris Pau is amazing and it's hurt knowing that David Stern stole him from us

Vinny needs to stop ****** with Bledsoe right now, Willie Green was shooting lights out, give him a chance again.

Thats why Im saying kobe should be MVP this season. How many 30 point games has he had??? :x :x :x :x

This team would be a lottery team if he wasnt playing. Below .500 team for sure. :smh:

:smokin

wait they're winning but still pulling that hack a dwight move? :x

I would call it a straight B move, which it is...but we're getting our butts whooped.

If they really that scared of us making a miraculous comeback then so be it :lol:

As annoying as it is, until Dwight stops being such a chump with his free throws its going to happen every night. :smh:

Lakers easiest part of their schedule was Nov/Dec which they went below .500 in.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers don't make the playoffs anymore, that schedule gets crazy soon.

Thats why Im saying kobe should be MVP this season. How many 30 point games has he had??? :x :x :x :x
This team would be a lottery team if he wasnt playing. Below .500 team for sure. :smh:

You know, most people hate your guts but I look forward to your posts :lol: . They're so blatantly trolly it's kind of funny.

You don't act like this in "real" life, right?

Eventually Kobe is going to burn out. Father time catches up to everyone and Kobe isn't an exception. Only thing he has toward his advantage is the amazing improvements they've made towards medical treatments and recovery.

Kobe keeps playing this way, he'll burn out even sooner. Damn shame too.

Welp :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Basketball Reasons :pimp:

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

That CP3 fiasco will be looked back as the TURNING point towards the Lakers struggling from this point on.

They're going to enter into a "demise". No way they can "reload", unless thunder strikes twice and the Lakers draft a Kobe esque player again. Or they manage to land a big time superstar.

Last edited:

You know, most people hate your guts but I look forward to your posts :lol: . They're so blatantly trolly it's kind of funny.

You don't act like this in "real" life, right?

Thats the only reason I don't get mad.

Its SO TROLLISH that its actually entertaining.

Doo really does entertain me :lol:

[COLOR=#red]LTB[/COLOR] remember I was saying how most laker fans were sensitive?

Proving me right every post you've posted in here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom