Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook with 19, 5, 6 in the first half.... and 4 turnovers.

Quadruple Double possible?

Bobcats with a gut punch loss. Led by 21 at one point yet lose to the Hornets by 3.

EJ with 24 points in 24 minutes.

Andrew Nicholson LOL

5025.jpg

Bobcats and Hornets have so many "that guy was good in college" players. Hopefully both teams keep developing their talent.

Extensive garbage time in Houston (the whole 4th) up 20+ and still no sign of Maynor since I saw him doing the dougie with KD pregame, guess he just wanted to break a sweat..

244419_o.gif

edit: I spoke too soon. Up 34 with less than 5 minutes left, Brooks says **** it, inserts Lamb and Maynor into the game for Thabo and Kevin Martin

Last edited:
i did read it, and say the turnovers. didnt sense sarcasm so i assumed he was serious.

Great resilience from Milwaukee. Miami erased their first half lead and they turned around and blitzed the Heat in the fourth

Rubio needs to get his medical clearance to play more ASAP. These spot minutes are not giving him a chance to develop a game rhythm and it's stunting his play.

Rubio was just out with some back spasms wolves don't play until Wed. so he shouuld be back. I just want Chase to get healthy. Dwill has done a pretty decent job playing the back up 3. Tonight even played some 2 :lol:

Roy :smh: sad to hear he might retire again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom