Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKG is giving Anthony Davis the business. Why they are defending each other so much I don't know, and New Orleans is letting Charlotte live in the paint.

MKG is giving Anthony Davis the business. Why they are defending each other so much I don't know, and New Orleans is letting Charlotte live in the paint.
Dunlap experiments with small lineups quite a lot. He uses Kemba, Sessions and Gordon on the floor at the same time. Or he did earlier in the season anyways.

Trade Isiah Thomas to Pistons
laugh.gif
That'd be 
smokin.gif

With juice and the mavs having their free fall, the H Town Crew with James, Jeremy, and Chandler are becoming my team to watch.

Love the way they play.

Man teams don't trade for players to fill in for someone whos only out a few weeks 
laugh.gif

18pts in the paint (of their total 24) for Houston and the 1st quarter isn't even over. Harden picked up his 2nd foul and is to the bench, Westbrook already with 5 assists. Reggie Jackson for a 3rd straight game. Crowd seems kind of indifferent to Kevin Martin, especially compared to how James was received here.

They have cap space to get another max player this offseason too. I hate Patterson though, they need to dump him off on somebody. And Parson is locking up KD again (1-6fg). Collison is gonna draw a charge every time James tries to Euro any Rocket player tries to drive. Seen it too many times

Ridiculous pace in Houston right now. 48-42 with 5:30 left in the half. And Lin's jumper is horrendous, but the Rockets run after makes better than any team I have seen since the mid 00's Suns.

Last edited:
Jeremy Lin is getting better as the season is going on. Looking more and more like who he was supposed to be when the season began.

james harden just doesnt play well vs his old team :x
mchale playing cole aldrich just blew the gm wide open for okc :lol: :smh:

atlanta been quietly putting up Ws

mia/mil usually play a tough gm against one another

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom