Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtics are the only team that makes sense to me because they actually need a big man and have a strong team culture.
THIS

why would the kings want any vets back for  him like some of you keep doing in your trades? they would want draft picks and young players.

Now, would the Celtics be willing to part with Rondo. :nerd:

With Ainge, "anything is possible."

Last edited:
Avery Bradley + Sullinger + picks for Demarcus Cousins and some PTBN

I believe its a done deal. Just have to work everything out.
I see this same poor package posted on realgm. They're not trading a former top 5 pick who has shown all star potential for 1 good player and a bunch of lowly regarded prospects and late first rounders.

Sully is an undersized 5 with little athleticism and concerns about his long term health. If you wanna put him at the 4, LOL @ him matching up with Blake, Z Bo, LMA, etc.

Fab Melo isn't even in the big league right now.

And any pick you have will be late in the first round.

Not happening

Last edited:
Avery Bradley + Sullinger + picks for Demarcus Cousins and some PTBN

I believe its a done deal. Just have to work everything out.
I see this same poor package posted on realgm. They're not trading a former top 5 pick who has shown all star potential for 1 good player and a bunch of lowly regarded prospects and late first rounders.

Sully is an undersized 5 with little athleticism and concerns about his long term health. If you wanna put him at the 4, LOL @ him matching up with Blake, Z Bo, LMA, etc.

Fab Melo isn't even in the big league right now.

And any pick you have will be late in the first round.

Not happening

does this mean you agree with my Brandon Jennings and Larry Sanders offer?

Why exactly is Cousins always mad for? :lol:

Just give me 10% of his salary and I'd do back flips all day.

some people are weird man, every time im on the web/twitter/IG and i see all these players and the pics they post and how much they get paid just to play this game. Depresses me, it was my dream even though i started playing too late.

what i would give to be in that position :smh:

sad i know

THIS

why would the kings want any vets back for  him like some of you keep doing in your trades? they would want draft picks and young players.

The Celtics make sense for Cousins and for the Celtics - it makes little sense for the Kings. Instead of flipping DeMarcus for an undersized SG who can't create his own shot and center who can't play defense - they're MUCH better off trading the pieces around him and bringing in good, solid veterans. How much younger can the team get? They need structure and leadership. That's not coming with Bradley + Sully + late first round picks.

I also don't want Cousins bringing the Cs to the next level :lol:

does this mean you agree with my Brandon Jennings and Larry Sanders offer?
It's essentially Jennings for Cousins since I doubt they have any interest in Sanders after spending lottery picks on Thomas Robinson & Jason Thompson.

So Jennings for Cousins? Eh. I don't like Jennings enough to do it. He fires up too many bricks & is just an above average facilitator. And his deal is up after this year & he's gonna want a lot of money

THIS

I'm hearing there's a divide on what they actually want to do BUT they would want vets because there whole team is a mess. Adding young players to that toxic environment might not be a good thing. They might prefer to scrap together a veteran .500 team that plays hard versus adding more young players to that disaster of a team. They have a bunch of young players but none of them look like they'll strive with the Kings.

For example, Avery Bradley and Sully are in great situations with veterans, talent and a great team culture. I don't think they'll be nearly as good without all that (hell, Sullinger hasn't been good anyway).

"He's turning the corner" :rofl:

I think only the Celtic fans will get that.

Last edited:
Heck if I were the Kings I might throw in a JJ Hickson-esque 1st round pick.....

Roy Hibberts pick and roll defense is atrocious
His hands are atrocious
his athleticism is atrocious
his post moves are atrocious
his rebounding is mediocre considering his size

what made them max this dude out again?

Roy Hibberts pick and roll defense is atrocious
His hands are atrocious
his athleticism is atrocious
his post moves are atrocious
his rebounding is mediocre considering his size

what made them max this dude out again?