Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dawg Juice recently |I

Problem is he started off extremely hot and now he's playing extremely bad. Neither one in all likelihood is a representation of who he really is. He's probably going to settle into that 17-18ppg for this season at least. Hope I'm wrong though. :smh:

It's no coincidence that with his poor play lately, that have felt a free fall in the standings. He's their guy and it's obvious. Dallas can't win with OJ at 17, 18 a game, especially with Dirk looking pretty :x so far. Problem is, this may be who who juice is as a player. Dallas has got to find a way to get him more shots up at the rim if they want a chance to sneak into the playoff party too. Plus, his TO's are ridiculous. That game against OKC homie looked like someone who has no confidence in himself right now. Still think they should get him the ball around the free throw line extended area. That'll minimize his TO's to a degree and maximize his scoring opportunities.

On another note, i'm genuinely surprised at how well James Harden has been so far. I thought he would fall to around 20 a game by now and look a tad bit better than what OJ is now points wise due to his free throw production. But man was I wrong. He's still getting to the line A LOT (albeit on a lot of under the arm BS) and creating for himself and others at a high volume and he's got them winning. I'm impressed.

@APkrawczynski Brandon Roy is weighing retirement vs looking for 1 more medical procedure to try to help his knees. He's gone back and forth last 2 days
@APkrawczynski All signs are pointing toward retirement for Roy but it's understandable that he's taking a little extra time to make sure it's best move
@APkrawczynski Problem is there is no magic pill or surgery to cure what ails Roy. So we all know where this is headed
Good job, good effort.
frown.gif
At least he won't have Portland forcing him to retire
ZBO + TA for Cousins + Tyreke + Salmons

nerd.gif

ZBO's value is high right now and probably will not be that high in the offseason. Cousins next to Marc would be
sick.gif
. Adding an extra ball handler that can score at the rim would take the pressure off Rudy trying to be a playmaker. Grizz get something for TA instead of losing him for nothing in the offseason when he's a free agent.

Kings get better by adding two vets. Hollinger likes Tyreke too.

Do it Hollinger!
Deal 
happy.gif

I could Zbo taking DMC's role as the disgruntled guy tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright my bad Solarius. You stay liking bum players so I remembered it as you.

I was thinking about this the other day, I was going to post my "all star team" of my favorite "mediocre" players in the league lol.

Ramon Sessions
Jamal Crawford
Paul George
Larry Sanders
Brook Lopez

That team would still beat ALOT of starting 5's in the league

I just think fans in particular focus so much on star power when analyzing players. There are still good contributors in the league who arent stars by any means (Carl Landry, and Jarrett Jack to use a recent example), and alot of these guys dont get anywhere near the love they deserve

Haven't seen him in a few yrs, I think he is in Portland now, but whenever I see him play, I like Jared Jeffries's game. Fans of the teams he's been on disagree vehemently, but he plays great d, can handle and pass well enough to not be a liability, I'd take him in OKC .

I don't know if he's a bum, but I so wanted OKC to look at Barnes this offseason. Probably didn't because of his tattoos and antics, and now he's killing up in LA

Old news, but the #6 seed in the West is 18-9, same record as the #3 seed in the East

Kings might as well put themselves in position for the 2014 draft and also have cap room. They have no one to build around. Blow the team up. This season is over

Only thing I got from clicking that trade is how the **** does Garcia make 6.1 million dollars? That's like a million per game played.

The Celtics are the only team that makes sense to me because they actually need a big man and have a strong team culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom