Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but really the laker fan forgot what dirk did to his own team, the refs, and the state of California.
Just a reminder.
:wink:

How did I forget that? The topic I was discussing was the heat home court /ref advantage. THAT IS THE MAIN POINT. How Dirk was able to overcome THE HEAT REF HOME COURT ADVANTAGE in the finals.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE LAKERS AND HOW DO YOU ASSUME I FORGOT DIRK DOING THE SAME THING TO THE LAKERS?

The Laker-Mavs games were not even that close like the Heat-Mavs games were so the refs were irrelevant in that series.

Aren't the Spurs your team anyways? How did you catch feelings with my statement? or are you just trying to troll laker fans and failing again like you always do?

Clippers could have a starting 5 of ex Lakers
I see what you did there 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But whom else beside CP3 and Butler? Odom? Turiaf? Barnes??

That 5 ain't ever starting together 

Chris Paul is my MVP as well, so far. His IQ, fundamentals, shooting and anticipation is the best I've seen John Stockton.

Complete package.

someone get Bill Simmons alllllllll the way off my screen.

Worst analysts grouping of TIMMMEEEEE
This hes a groupie stat boy that tries to be funny.  I'm good on that.  I guess you 2012 basketball fans that rather read blogs from dudes that know nothing about the game and analyze advanced stats like him.

rck2sactown all those guys in their prime would be a decent starting 5 tho...prbly still beat the Nuggets right now :lol:

James White possibly in the dunk contest this year....:nerd:

First of all Simmons isn't an advanced stat nerd at all. He devoted an entire chapter of his book to what he calls "The Secret" in which he basically used 5 times as many words as necessary to say that team chemistry is important, like he was the first person ever to make that discovery.

Second of all the guy sitting across the table from him, Magic Johnson, was one of the greatest players ever and is one of the worst analysts ever so there goes that theory that being good at playing = being good at writing or speaking about the game.

We can just agree that ESPN's basketball talking heads suck. Only guy I could stand on their was Wilbon, but he seems emasculated sitting next to Magic Johnson

Last edited:
I have to agree, Denvers xmas unis are niiiiiiice.

Ho-hum, Asik with 19/18, Lin & Harden balling again, and an injured Parsons still cutting up :pimp: and Toneygawd still playing better than he ever has.

i was wondering who that weird looking white guy was... So who did he blow to get a spot on tv? son is the most akward thing on television right now

I'm like 5 hrs late with this but we're still arguing it on about board and this gem of a stat came up

We've played the Heat 8 times in last 8 months and the stats with Perkins are just becoming painfully obvious. In the 8 games, the Thunder are 2-6 but only -15 points total.

In these 8 games Versus the Heat:

Thunder with Perkins oncourt is -32

Thunder with Perkins offcourt is +15

Thunder with Collison oncourt is +26

Thunder with Collison offcourt is -41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom