Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
magic praising steve nash for bringing the passion and fire back to the lakers :lol:

after 1 game ....

Ray ray wearing XX?

He brought out 18's and 20's

Last edited:
Out of all these christmas jerdeys, the Heat and Nets (sort of) are the only ones that don't hurt my eyes. Possibly the Lakers too.

Still hate the fit, but Rockets Christmas jerseys. >>> their regular jerseys

Last edited:
I wish the Heat wore there throwbacks more man.

Russy Westbrook...I just don't get this dude man. So ******g talented but makes the absolute dumbest plays. He had 4 straight TO's late in the game tonight....without durant touching the ball once...3/4 on fast breaks haha wtf

Momentum turned on those early bad calls against the Knicks. Once LA went up by 5 it was too tough a hole to dig out of, especially on the road.

ravagebx you need to go sit down b. crying all the time about calls and **** like it didnt go both ways.

melo touched that ball last. that was the absolute worst call in the game...

only dud e who didnt think it was off kobe was mike breen and breen is the knicks regular announcer..

Denver should make their yellow alternates their home jerseys and these Christmas joints their away jerseys. That uni set would be :pimp:

I turned the game on for the first time and I see McGee try to make a ridiculous pass from the 3-point line.

Sounds about right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom