Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm not even that big on Lin. I just support him cause he Asian.

And he styled on Kobe.

And now the Knicks.

I don't think he's god's gift to basketball or anything

Why are you still surprised by this? The All-Star game is no longer reserved for those with undeniable talent, if your name is ringing bells some how, some way - than more then likely your going to be voted for. He's Chinese-American for crying out loud. Did we not see what what happened to Yao?

did yao deserve to start? hell no
but at least he was one of the better Cs in the west

lin is not even touching the top 10 guards in his conference

Y'all mad!
jeremy-lin-swagger-gif.gif

im not even a big lin fan but give him some time. honestly, we dont even know what his ceiling is. we can all project and say this but he hasnt even played 100 gms in his career. he is still a prospect in my eyes. he shows flashes here and there but needs to be consistent and improve the jumpshot. for the rockets, it's worth the gamble. actually it's not a gamble, not like the money was gonna kill their cap.

i agree, knicks are better off without him. but people make it out that they are THAT much better. felton is an above average pg. wasnt this guy a top 5 pick? you would think he was a stud and has put up all star numbers, but he is who he is.

felton needs to chill and not take it personal when they play one another. crazy that lin is actually shooting better pct than felton now :lol:

You brought up Yao but um Yao was the best center in the league... :lol:

I was actually referring to the fan-crazed China votes that landed him an All-Star starting spot, not saying he didn't deserve the spot - because he absolutely did.

Y'all mad!

u Lins cousin or something? you're over here defending him in his honor, do you praise him to be your god?

if he was talented id have no problem admitting it, but hes average to below average at everything he does...

like i asked you yesterday, what is he actually good at? since it was skipped twice, i assume nothing.

Y'all mad!

u Lins cousin or something? you're over here defending him in his honor, do you praise him to be your god?

if he was talented id have no problem admitting it, but hes average to below average at everything he does...

like i asked you yesterday, what is he actually good at? since it was skipped twice, i assume nothing.
You mad too

I already stated that I'm not a huge fan of his.

But when people make idiotic statements like "10th man at best" I feel they need to be addressed.

I asked you yesterday, what's your definition of "good"? Better than average?

I think he averages more points than half the league and I think he averages more assist than half the league.

He's not top 10 so he can't be "good"?

Last edited:
Y'all mad!

from what ive seen...

he does have a decent first step and ability to beat his man off the dribble (esp, if he gets to his right)
getting into the lane with dribble penetration is what he is good at. needs to start finishing and get to the line a little more
pick and roll ball (if asik had better hands, his asst would be up a little more)
decent size for a pg, not really gonna get bullied down low and able to rebound for his position
ability to get steals (though, he still is a below average on ball defender)

he's average, nothing wrong with that

so..................how about them w's? david lee chances of being an all-star? :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom