Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Rubio. :smokin

SPURS beat the celtics. :pimp:

Manu hurt but might be out a game or 2 tops. Non-issue cause Jackson ready for okc Monday. Also POP said kawhi to be back vs Denver.

Can't wait to see Kyrie as a Knick
pimp.gif
Post-Melo era will be Kyrie's
That's why I don't respect you Knick fans. Don't you guys get tired of humiliation? The thirstiness? The "We're entitled to Player A, or Player B cause this is the mecca of basketball, blah blah".

My ***. Go do something y'all are good at. Like watching opposing players light up MSG, while putting together photoshops of "what could have been". Ya'll have been irrelevant from May-July for the last 10 years. Kick rocks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ricky Rubio.
smokin.gif

SPURS beat the celtics.
pimp.gif

Manu hurt but might be out a game or 2 tops. Non-issue cause Jackson ready for okc Monday. Also POP said kawhi to be back vs Denver.
pimp.gif

Looks like the Lakers point guard of the future will be Brandon Jennings :wow: congrats yall

Naw just read an article about Jennings being the most likely of the young bunch that hasn't been extended yet, that'll be traded.

Son is from Compton so I figured he'll land in LA LA land

Naw just read an article about Jennings being the most likely of the young bunch that hasn't been extended yet, that'll be traded.

Son is from Compton so I figured he'll land in LA LA land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom