Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie is the real deal.. I can't wait till he leaves Cleveland

..lemme guess....and go to the Knicks right? Where have I heard that before...

So happy to see the young kid shine tonight. I'm looking forward to big things from him in the upcoming years, it'll be interested to see if Lebron ever looks into playing with the Cavs again with Kyrie's remarkable talent.

Will be fun to watch.

He'll be a Laker along with Love, Durant and KD, and no, Lebron's not going back to Cleveland.

Nick Van Exel Jr out there with his free throws :lol: never noticed that

Heat are attention ****** I'm sorry.  I just don't think bringing the kids out made sense
C'mon man.. you know if you were someone who was personally affected by the tragedy that kind of thing could be encouraging. They weren't doing it for you.

Every single parent in the world hugged their kids extra tight yesterday. Nothing wrong with what the Heat did. Applaud them, not rip them.

Kid is a straight up 2. When these teams draft they need to understand the players they draft. Virtually impossible with Kyrie but still. Needs elite defender beside him and not a scorer.

Damn. D Will apparently left his scoring ability in Utah. He's been terrible in that aspect since the preseason & it continued tonight.

He checked in that Bulls game with 5 mins left, BKN up 6.

Let a rookie get 2 quick buckets on him, missed a key free throw, and then missed a (make-able) game tying shot with 11 seconds left.

Ouch. I'd sit him until his wrist is healed.
yea somethings going on, not sure what but hes been playing like straight TRASH. pains me to even say it
sick.gif
mean.gif
he's hurt.....he should've gotten that surgery before the season......but I think he passed since they were in brooklyn this year 

^thought dwill played very well last season even with the lack of talent and a shortened season.
but something is up with him this year, not sure if he is injured or not. didnt catch much olympics but how was he playing? did he even get minutes?
I have to wonder how much Jerry Sloan's system placed him in spots to thrive as opposed to Avery Johnson's.

I think that's a lot of it.

I mean he walked onto a team that knew exactly what to do with him, hadh a top tier coaching system and asked him to fill Stockton's shoes. It could be that some of his 'superstardom' was him being a product of his situation. Maybe he doesn't have drive and wherewithal to impose his identity onto a team or his will onto a game consistently. Maybe he's closer to the Rudy Gay level of franchise player than he is the Chris Paul. I guess we'll see when he gets healthier?

And it makes me wonder if he should've went to Dallas to play for Rick Carlisle, a top tier coach.

Last edited:
He ran the offense fine last season (especially given how bad the roster was), but struggled shooting. I have to wonder how much Jerry Sloan's system placed him in spots to thrive as opposed to Avery Johnson's. But it could be as simple as just him being hurt too.

I was at the game and you can tell he's not 100% shooting the ball. He was missing FT's that he would normally be automatic at. He was killing Nate off the ball though, just couldn't hit some open shots that I've seen him make before.

Last edited:
Keep in mind DWill is playing banged up out there... He went into the season with bone spurs in his left ankle, banged up his right (shooting) elbow not too long ago, & has been playing with a sprain in his right (shooting) wrist for awhile now (the same one he got surgery on last season). Im sure those injuries have something to do with his offense woes :nerd: :lol:

Can't wait to see Kyrie as a Knick :pimp: Post-Melo era will be Kyrie's

That's why I don't respect you Knick fans. Don't you guys get tired of humiliation? The thirstiness? The "We're entitled to Player A, or Player B cause this is the mecca of basketball, blah blah".

My ***. Go do something y'all are good at. Like watching opposing players light up MSG, while putting together photoshops of "what could have been". Ya'll have been irrelevant from May-July for the last 10 years. Kick rocks.

Last edited:
Somebody needs a hug

Just be thankful stern rigged it for you to get Kyrie after being abandoned by the golden child

I mean Kyrie is from Jersey, grew up right outside the City. Wouldn't be far-fetched for him to go to the Knicks in a couple years.

But, I'm one of those guys who thinks LeBron is going to go back to Cleveland to play with Kyrie - if that happens, he wouldn't leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom