Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu did, thigh contusion. I think Hibbert just sucks, but I am not sure,.

edit: thigh contusion for Hibbert too

Last edited:
Manu did, thigh contusion. I think Hibbert just sucks, but I am not sure,.

edit: thigh contusion for Hibbert too
http://nesn.com/2012/12/manu-ginobi...uad-while-flopping-against-celtics-animation/

mean.gif

Kyrie is the real deal.. I can't wait till he leaves Cleveland

..lemme guess....and go to the Knicks right? Where have I heard that before...

So happy to see the young kid shine tonight. I'm looking forward to big things from him in the upcoming years, it'll be interested to see if Lebron ever looks into playing with the Cavs again with Kyrie's remarkable talent.

Will be fun to watch.

Damn. D Will apparently left his scoring ability in Utah. He's been terrible in that aspect since the preseason & it continued tonight.

He checked in that Bulls game with 5 mins left, BKN up 6.

Let a rookie get 2 quick buckets on him, missed a key free throw, and then missed a (make-able) game tying shot with 11 seconds left.

Ouch. I'd sit him until his wrist is healed.

Last edited:
Damn. D Will apparently left his scoring ability in Utah. He's been terrible in that aspect since the preseason & it continued tonight.

Let a rookie get 2 quick buckets on him, missed a key free throw, and then missed a (make-able) game tying shot with 11 seconds left.

Ouch. I'd sit him until his wrist is healed.

yea somethings going on, not sure what but hes been playing like straight TRASH. pains me to even say it :x :smh:

Ouch.
I figured his struggles his first half season with the Nets was due to his wrist injury, last season to just settling because his teammates sucked, but I can't figure out why he's been so awful shooting the ball this season. :smh:

Last edited:
^thought dwill played very well last season even with the lack of talent and a shortened season.
but something is up with him this year, not sure if he is injured or not. didnt catch much olympics but how was he playing? did he even get minutes?

^thought dwill played very well last season even with the lack of talent and a shortened season.
but something is up with him this year, not sure if he is injured or not. didnt catch much olympics but how was he playing? did he even get minutes?
He ran the offense fine last season (especially given how bad the roster was), but struggled shooting. I have to wonder how much Jerry Sloan's system placed him in spots to thrive as opposed to Avery Johnson's. But it could be as simple as just him being hurt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom